Marc Jacobs Stam Bag and Miu Miu Belle Bag

Sep 7, 2008
I recently saw a post on Purseblog about the Miu Miu Belle bag. I could not help but think of the Marc Jacobs Stam bag. Although I think the Miu Miu Belle is unique enough, seeing it made me miss the Stam bag. It is no longer trendy and many think it is impractical because of its weight, but I just really love it. :heart: Here is a comparison of photos of the Stam and the Belle bags. Note that the sizing is not correct - I think the Belle bags are much smaller.

stam vs belle.jpg

Reactions: AmelieH
I know what you mean. The stam bag is still a gorgeous bag. I had my Cecilia for sale and people offered such low prices because I guess the style is 'out of fashion' so less people tend to buy it. I still love it though.
Keeping my little and regular stam though. Those are my babies

Last edited:
I know what you mean. The stam bag is still a gorgeous bag. I had my Cecilia for sale and people offered such low prices because I guess the style is 'out of fashion' so less people tend to buy it. I still love it though.
Keeping my little and regular stam though. Those are my babies
I love my mini Stams and Little Stams. I think they are unique and they will never go out of fashion.

• Love
Reactions: pretty_wommon