Manolo Blahnik HANGISI owners and lovers, come in!

I thought again about the heels. I think with the 105mm, the round one with silver also looks very nice. Though I think I'll still prefer it with black satin.

The one Carrie had on in the movie had the round heel.

I still think of these shoes from the movie.
Can anyone tell me the heel height?

I have a photo of the shoe and the drawing.
The drawing appears to be very high but the photo does not?????

Attachments

• manololove.jpg
    manololove.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 1,132
  • maolo Love.jpg
    maolo Love.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 1,125
I know these shoes came in 2 different heights - one of which is available at the MB store. I can't remember the heights, but one is significantly lower than the other. There is also a straight heel or a curved heel. They also come in black at barneys.com

yeow - I didn't know these came in a lower heel height! I've been trying to find something similar for my wedding because the ones I've seen (4 inch) are too high... does anyone know what the two sizes were?

They came in 90mm, 105mm, & 115mm. They also have either the straight heel with the metal or the traditional flared heel. Each retailer could pick the height and heel type. I got mine at Nordstrom and they are 115mm (height in the movie) and the straight heel with the metal. If I remember correctly, June has the 105mm flared heel.

also - both the drawing and the picture are of the version with the metal tap on the heel, so make sure if you order them, that is what youre getting (if thats what you want). the other version is just a plain heel.