Major Snaps & Kudos for Casto Creations!

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
Margaritaville
:blush: Aw shucks, you guys are too nice about that pic I posted! If I look nice, it's Megan's magical eye for perfect pearls.

I actually got to wear the set out last night! My surgeon had told me that when I felt like riding in a car that it would be fine. After all the time I've been cooped up in the house (and actually feeling up to it), DH and I went down the road to a nice, quiet Pacific Rim cuisine restaurant for dinner, so I wore the set to dinner.

ShimmaPuff, you can send that jade set to me ANYTIME. Megan's got my address. :graucho: I had to wipe the drool off the keyboard when I saw them! Jade is another item I've had on my wish list.

Hmm, let's see, Christmas is covered, Valentine's Day's covered, what's next? AH HA!!! Our 11th wedding anniversary is in March. Then there's Mother's Day in May and my birthday in July. Hey Megan, I think I need to put you on speed dial!:roflmfao:

ShimmaPuff

Sentient IMBUSILE
Oct 12, 2006
Earth
Prada Psycho, if I were not so poor, I would get you and me both a nice dish of that green bling. I am so glad you are feeling well enough to go riding in cars with Mr Psycho!

And I will give Casto Creations some marketing advice - do that same basic design in lapis, especially if you can find a nice sapphire-ish as opposed to "denim" one. And then make one in coral. Ohh and make a pearl flavored one! :smile:

Jun 16, 2006
Washington State
Prada Psycho, if I were not so poor, I would get you and me both a nice dish of that green bling. I am so glad you are feeling well enough to go riding in cars with Mr Psycho!

And I will give Casto Creations some marketing advice - do that same basic design in lapis, especially if you can find a nice sapphire-ish as opposed to "denim" one. And then make one in coral. Ohh and make a pearl flavored one! :smile:
LOL I just happen to have some of the most drool-worthy lapis rounds in the same size as the jade. :wtf: The deepest blue with just hints of golden flecks and not a speck of white matrix anywhere.

I have so many fun things that I need to make. Just not enough time in the day. :supacool: