MAC discontinuing Back to MAC program

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I got an email this morning from MAC. You can still recycle but they won't be giving a free lippie anymore. Not that I'm using that many MAC products these days but it was a nice little benefit.

Yeah same! Been collecting MAC packaging for years (more or less), I mostly use the eyeshadow refills.

It was a great program, I used to return my empty lipstick and lip lacquer tubes when the program started, now I keep forgetting to return my containers when I do a shop :rolleyes: I am curious to what incentive will replace it?

IMG_6945.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: IslandWahine
I'd love to see MAC do something like refillable glass brush cleaner bottles or glass oil cleansers cannisters. Kinda like how Thierry Mugler (I think?) lets you refill Angel at some stores.

Yeah same! Been collecting MAC packaging for years (more or less), I mostly use the eyeshadow refills.

It was a great program, I used to return my empty lipstick and lip lacquer tubes when the program started, now I keep forgetting to return my containers when I do a shop :rolleyes: I am curious to what incentive will replace it?

View attachment 5704840
email said you could still recycle and there would be more info coming - someting about earing points shopping