LV STRAP CLUB..

Does anyone have the new bandouliere strap in mono and black that's adjustable? I'm thinking of purchasing this for my turenne pm and wondering how it looks - hardware area - is it big and clunky or more dainty?

Does anyone have the new bandouliere strap in mono and black that's adjustable? I'm thinking of purchasing this for my turenne pm and wondering how it looks - hardware area - is it big and clunky or more dainty?

I just got mine today. I currently have it on my pochette metis reverse. On the longest setting it's just as long as my original strap that came with my Metis. The strap itself is narrower than the other monogram/black strap. The hardware is not clunky. It's really nice. Softer than my original strap too. Here is a couple of pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_2303.JPG
    IMG_2303.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 1,918
I have it. Bought it about 2 weeks ago. Bought it for my PM and I'm out of town so don't have access to it now but here's some pics I took when I first bought it.IMG_1161.JPG IMG_1164.JPG IMG_1240.JPG