LV STRAP CLUB..

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All.. Please post your LV strap here.. Kindly share your pros and cons..
    I don't own one (yet) but planning to have one.. Still waiting for stock at my local store.. [emoji4]
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467778103.687084.jpg
    Pics from LV web..

2. I'd really like to purchase a strap I can use with my Carmine, Piment, and Electric Epi Almas. I need silver hardware. I guess my safest option is a black replacement strap. These new great colors are so tempting though! LOL

3. There are a few double sided with black I seem to remember!

4. Has anyone ever used their Keepall strap on a Neverfull GM??

5. I'm just wondering how you intend for that to work?

PrairieBagurl likes this.
  6. Prices of these? Haven't been over to LV to see if we've gotten any and I'm too lazy to look up the cost, lol.

7. Bandouliere Epi strap on my Epi Alma BB in Jonquille

This wide strap is more comfortable than the thin strap that came with the bag.

IMG_1469478818.801611.jpg

IMG_1469478880.822074.jpg

8. image.jpeg Epi strap on my Retiro in Cerise this time. Retiro has gold HW. The strap has silver HW, but it is minimal. I don't mind the mismatch. It's not noticeable unless one looks very closely.

MeepMeep67, MsCheleG, MarLoLV and 3 others like this.
  9. yay, i can join this new club! will add photos when i take new ones:smile:

Fi7 likes this.
  10. IMG_1469526815.829354.jpg black/pink epi strap with montaigne mm in dune
    IMG_1469526840.447681.jpg with indigo cluny mm

MeepMeep67, MarLoLV and Brndwhyn like this.
  11. IMG_1469527133.450131.jpg with vernis alma PM in dark blue

MarLoLV and Brndwhyn like this.
  12. IMG_1469527195.474933.jpg with epi red noe

13. IMG_2947.JPG Monogram/Orange Strap on Speedy 30

14. He's my animal print $495.00 for most including this . I was pleasantly surprised to find it very soft and supplem flexible not stiff. Only downside is you can't wear it crossbody.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice