LV Spring

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Interesting indeed!

2. I have heard that the new suhali colour is CAMEL:love: I hope it is the same hue as on the trianon range (I have the poids plume and the trim is such a stunning colour). I have some photos of the new bags (which will be launched later in the year) but unsure how to post them:cry: there is also a new damier tote too!!!

3. Ooooooooooo I'm so excited about a new suhali color and style. I loveeeeee suhali

4. I so want a white suhali pump!

5. oooo the denim in pink! I can't wait to see that, as well as the new Suhali bag/color :biggrin:

6. My guess is that the perforated speedy will be really wicked !! And yes, I can't wait to see that camel suhali too. Camel...Suhali leather...., they're meant to be together. How come they didn't think of that earlier. :love:

7. hi,:idea:
    is the coloured Denim came in the same pattern/style bags like what they have now in the store or they came in the new parttern/style ?

Pink Denim....sound cute.........:amuse:

8. I got to flip through the book last night and it looks like it's all the same styles as before, which kinda sucks cause I was told by the manager that they were coming out with new styles in the spring and I was holding out to see the new stuff before I bought a denim bag. The pink is pretty bright, the green is more of a olive-ish color and I guess it's more washed out looking in person.

9. thank's for the reply :P the denim pink did sound intresting to me...oh...that mean they have diffrent colours of denim in the denim range just like the Epi range...am i right ?
    cant find any new denim colour pic at the net :sad:

10. sorry, i'm not so good at explaining things... the denim line now has 3 colors. the regular blue, pink and, green

11. The denium line is coming out in pink & green? They are killing me. I love the denium!
    I have the neo speedy & finally got enough money to buy the matching sandals.
    They have to stop or I'm going to be broke.

12. Mya - a purseforum member recently posted pictures of the perforated speedy from a Vogue magazine. I'll see if I can find it but if I don't get back to you, just search the forums for Vogue magazine.

13. Is there supposed to be a new murakami collection?? I would so love that :love: Something cute to replace the cherries (which I like as well, but new is exciting :biggrin:)..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice