LV Sightings in Movies and TV

Well, not exactly a movie, but a documentary.

There I was not watching "Devil Wears Prada," not watching the new "Sex in the City," but rather a documentary called "Cults and Extreme Beliefs" on Hulu (The Twelve Tribes, S1 E7).

Within the first 5 minutes, Samie is briefly shown carrying a black LV Alma Vernis with GHW.

I thought, well, is this tPF worthy? It's not exactly the vibe of "Ooh, I saw Lucy carrying a Chanel in I Love Lucy," but what the heck. It's a great bag!

Screen Shot 2021-12-08 at 8.16.26 AM.png

Well, not exactly a movie, but a documentary.

There I was not watching "Devil Wears Prada," not watching the new "Sex in the City," but rather a documentary called "Cults and Extreme Beliefs" on Hulu (The Twelve Tribes, S1 E7).

Within the first 5 minutes, Samie is briefly shown carrying a black LV Alma Vernis with GHW.

I thought, well, is this tPF worthy? It's not exactly the vibe of "Ooh, I saw Lucy carrying a Chanel in I Love Lucy," but what the heck. It's a great bag!

View attachment 5268460
The handle looks suspiciously big for an actual Alma. Seems off brand :smile:

I don’t think this one has been mentioned yet.

In “Last Holiday” with Queen Latifah, approximately 32 minutes in we see some LV luggage being unloaded and carried in to the Grand Hotel Pup in Karloff Vary.

It’s brief, but it looks like a Steamer Bag, a Boite Chpeau (50?), and what I think is a Pullman.

Reactions: Purse Chakra