LV price increase on 6/12 in SCP (So Cal)

Irissy said:
I'm trying to make her my "regular" SA since I heard so much good things about her thru you. :biggrin: Yes, she's way nicer than the other SAs there that's for sure. :yes::love:

Aww! :shame:

I have also found that if the LV store is busy, and Val is not there...Saks LV is wonderful as well. Andrea and I are quite fond of the SA there named Hong. :amuse: It's never as busy as the LV store, and the service is superb! :love:

Bjara said:
Aww! :shame:

I have also found that if the LV store is busy, and Val is not there...Saks LV is wonderful as well. Andrea and I are quite fond of the SA there named Hong. :amuse: It's never as busy as the LV store, and the service is superb! :love:

Ooohh... thanks for the info! :biggrin:

bluekit said:
bigger, better, more organized, more spaced out. I remembered having to squeeze between multiple ladies to take a peek at the small accessories in the showcase. Now they have the bar counter in the back with the stools for us to sit on while browsing! :heart:

Love that bar! Now if they also serve some alcohol... that would be nice too while we browse. :graucho:

Irissy, I was at SCP today too making my run for all the sales. I'm sure we crossed paths. I was the crazy woman carrying 17 bags all half ripped racing from store to store. I just got back from the Nordies at the brea mall and it was only 10:30ish. I'm beat! But I purchased the Limited Cabos Charms and wallet at saks. I couldn't deal w/ the crowd that hangs out at LV Boutique today.

I dealt w/ a gal at Saks named Lori. She was very snobby till I made my $3400.00 order then she snapped into a really cool chic. Don't you just hate when that happens.

keykey36 said:
I dealt w/ a gal at Saks named Lori. She was very snobby till I made my $3400.00 order then she snapped into a really cool chic. Don't you just hate when that happens.

I hate Sa like that,There is one in my Louis Vuitton store and i stay far away from her.

keykey36 said:
Irissy, I was at SCP today too making my run for all the sales. I'm sure we crossed paths. I was the crazy woman carrying 17 bags all half ripped racing from store to store. I just got back from the Nordies at the brea mall and it was only 10:30ish. I'm beat! But I purchased the Limited Cabos Charms and wallet at saks. I couldn't deal w/ the crowd that hangs out at LV Boutique today.

Really??!! Wow, we probably did pass each other at SCP! I remember walking past all these ladies sporting great bags at the mall and I thought to myself "wonder if she's on PF too?" :roflmfao: We should start wearing a TPF badge of honor everytime we go to the mall from now on. :graucho:

Irissy said:
Really??!! Wow, we probably did pass each other at SCP! I remember walking past all these ladies sporting great bags at the mall and I thought to myself "wonder if she's on PF too?" :roflmfao: We should start wearing a TPF badge of honor everytime we go to the mall from now on. :graucho:

OMG...I am thinking the same way when I am at the mall in Fashion Valley. When I saw a girl with LV bags or even in the store, just can't help myself to think she might be one of PF member.
I agree we need some kind of PF Badge or brooch LOL :roflmfao: