LV Price Increase List (on some bags)

Selena said:
As annoying as it is. I personally do not have a problem with LV increasing prices. LV is one the most stable resell items in the designer purse arena. They dont have sales ever and the price increase, keeps the value of the LVs you already own up. Think about it. If you bought a pouchette 4 years ago you paid $160 today its $265......you could sell it comfortably used for about $190 so you are making money on your items. Yes its annoying but is better then a certain designer I know who sells bags at 70% off and then sells $1000 bags for $150. How much faith can you have in a line like that.

Just my opinion.
Selena

Heh. I agree with you re the big picture and value of the bags over time. It's just hard to accept a price increase in the here and now. But yeah, you're right in that I'd rather have this "sale in reverse" than pay full huge massive price for something that somebody will snag for a tenth of that 3 months later. I had enough heartburn when my Tumi laptop bag was marked down half off not quite 2 months after I bought it for full retail.

I just wish the Suhali line wasn't so incredibly disgustingly out of my financial reach. Le sigh.

Your Welcome everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: Ya, it's nice to see what bag you're thinking of getting..how much it went up...And also to see a few bags you might've already/recently bought and be happy you got it before it went up. :amuse:

Selena said:
As annoying as it is. I personally do not have a problem with LV increasing prices. LV is one the most stable resell items in the designer purse arena. They dont have sales ever and the price increase, keeps the value of the LVs you already own up. Think about it. If you bought a pouchette 4 years ago you paid $160 today its $265......you could sell it comfortably used for about $190 so you are making money on your items. Yes its annoying but is better then a certain designer I know who sells bags at 70% off and then sells $1000 bags for $150. How much faith can you have in a line like that.

Just my opinion.
Selena

I think you make a good point. I am SO glad LV doesn't have sales.

Such a heart breaking list. :cry: I'm defintely sticking to my plan of buying as much LV as I can before hitting 30. Then I need to save for housing. :roflmfao:

Multicolore Petite Noe : old price : 1340$ . New price : 1500$ . I can't believe in my eyes i love Petite Noe so i'm going cry now , huhu