LV or Gucci? Which should I buy first?

Which one should I buy first?

• LV felicie pochette in DA

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Gucci Dionysus wallet on chain supreme print

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters
Jun 15, 2017
I'm looking for a cute wallet on chain/crossbody style bag & have my eye on the Louis Vuitton Felicie pochette in Damier Azur and also the Gucci Dionysus wallet on chain in supreme GG print
Both seem to be quite spacious...
What shall I go for & why?

Screenshot_20200715-234519_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200808-145425_Samsung Internet.jpg

Both are nice for the Summer, if you're probably going to end up with both, just get the one that goes with more of the wardrobe choices you're gravitating towards atm.
Yeah that makes sense! I'm leaning towards the LV felicie at the moment because I think I'd definitely buy it either way- I want a bag with the DA print but I'm not so keen with the vachetta & DA (love it with Mono) so this would be the best bag for it I think!

Reactions: papertiger
I like the Damier canvas but the Gucci GG supreme is also a classic.

I don’t like the chain in the Felicie. At all. The clasp in the Dyonisus is beautiful and I believe it can stand the test of time in a small wallet bag like this. It also makes a very nice clutch. I much prefer it.

Reactions: Casualcollector
I like the Damier canvas but the Gucci GG supreme is also a classic.

I don’t like the chain in the Felicie. At all. The clasp in the Dyonisus is beautiful and I believe it can stand the test of time in a small wallet bag like this. It also makes a very nice clutch. I much prefer it.

They are both very different bags!
I like both but I'm on a bag ban soon so can't get both right now :sad: I think the Gucci may hold more stuff and the LV is more delicate (and you mentioned the chain too)
So difficult!

Earlier this year, I purchased the Pochette Accessoires in DA as that is as much I would want to spend on DA. I own the Felicie in monogram and love how it matches plenty - going day to night easily. The Pochette definitely fits stuff easier than the Felicie but I mostly use the latter for lighter. I mostly own LV but I am not a huge fan of DA. I don't own any Gucci...yet. I think of the two, I like the Gucci one.

I have the Gucci dionysus woc in black leather and it fits a lot. I wear it casually and formally so it goes great with everything. I also like that it's a bit elusive, not everyone has it. I do like the look of the LV felicie, but with DA I would use it mostly during spring/summer.

Reactions: Geo.rc
I was with this dilema for a couple of months. I live 1 minute walk away from the mall in Toronto so I was able to go often to see them in person because both are nice, I wanted Felicie in Monogram and Dionysus in supreme, but at the end I went for the Gucci one. If you consider that the felicie you have to keep the envelopes inside to make it a wallet, they remove almost all of the space, maybe just a phone and a hand sanitizer and that's all what it fits (I tried them in person). The Gucci one is already attached the wallet interiors like the ziper and the 16 card slots so all the space inside is available for whatever you want to carry. At the end I bought it in green leather, didnt wanted to spend that much money to make it leather but my husband throw the extra money because is literally the only bag he has said that he loves how it looks and wants me to have it. So I would go for the Gucci Dionysus, and if you are able to spend the extra money, make it leather, will last forever and looks just gorgeous

20201018_163753.jpg

20201018_163740.jpg