LV On The Go MM - Black/Beige Empriente opinions!

Unfortunately I had to return it... so sad to say that but the shoulder strap length didn’t suit me.. I figured I much prefer a longer strap..
If you have other removable straps, you can attach them to the hardware where the straps attach to the bag. I have an XL bandouliere strap that I attached to my OTG GM, as I prefer long shoulder bags/short crossbodies.

For MM, I would go with an XL bandouliere, or a strap from pochette metis, capucines, neonoe -really any bag that is meant to be adjustable from shoulder, long shoulder, and crossbody. If you have a good relationship with your SA, they can order you the strap you like. Otherwise, Fashionphile is a good place, although they tend to jack up the price.

If you have other removable straps, you can attach them to the hardware where the straps attach to the bag. I have an XL bandouliere strap that I attached to my OTG GM, as I prefer long shoulder bags/short crossbodies.

For MM, I would go with an XL bandouliere, or a strap from pochette metis, capucines, neonoe -really any bag that is meant to be adjustable from shoulder, long shoulder, and crossbody. If you have a good relationship with your SA, they can order you the strap you like. Otherwise, Fashionphile is a good place, although they tend to jack up the price.
Thank you for the advice. I didn’t really like the logo contrast too so that was another reason but again thank you for the generally helpful tip :hugs:

Purchases this OTG MM last night because it’s the last one in stock at our Hawaii location. I’m torn between this and the all black Empreinte. I tend to gravitate toward black, so the black/beige might be fun for this work bag. But the all Black is sooo beautiful. Should I exchange. Advice?41ED9F4E-6E83-4C42-BDA4-29D5958164B0.jpeg

Attachments

• 7A84FC8B-1783-4FE1-B35B-6CB2CC1FA0DB.jpeg
    7A84FC8B-1783-4FE1-B35B-6CB2CC1FA0DB.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 0F1A8173-2455-4951-9CE0-1B34CEC728CD.jpeg
    0F1A8173-2455-4951-9CE0-1B34CEC728CD.jpeg
    251.2 KB · Views: 2
Purchases this OTG MM last night because it’s the last one in stock at our Hawaii location. I’m torn between this and the all black Empreinte. I tend to gravitate toward black, so the black/beige might be fun for this work bag. But the all Black is sooo beautiful. Should I exchange. Advice?View attachment 5292533
I usually go towards black too but I’m loving the white/black with reddish interior on you.

For me, I'd go with the all black!
I usually go towards black too but I’m loving the white/black with reddish interior on you.

the black is soo elegant and seems richer in color than the black/beige. Could be used as day or evening bc of the simple abs rich design.
The black/beige is different, more casual. Though I don’t love the hint of pink tone.
I was hoping once I brought it home, I will be able to make an informed decision l. But still can’t decide. So here I am…