LV On The Go MM - Black/Beige Empriente opinions!

XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
Hi!

I just saw this on the website a few days ago and can not seem to find lots of information about it like when was it released and its availability.

Does anyone have it/saw it in real and can chime in?

I’m particularly curious about the exact shade of beige on this one, is it a cream? A pinky beige? How would you describe it?

Any information is highly appreciated!

Thank you in advance :smile:

A38F365A-A373-4672-8097-1E12A313504E.jpeg

Reactions: obsessedwhermes

daisy913

Apr 26, 2019
I saw this in person a while back. I think it came out late summer/early fall. From what I remember, the beige color is a neutral creamy beige. I think it's close to the turtledove color. Either way, I prefer LV beiges over Chanel's. Chanel beiges are too warm and yellow for me.

If you live in the US, it's available in three dept stores. Call the stores directly and follow the prompts to reach the LV boutique. I prefer the NYC Bloomingdales on Lexington ave (it says it's available there). If they're busy, just keep trying. I feel like everyone there, LV or not, is helpful and nice.

Reactions: XCCX

daisy913

Apr 26, 2019
Looks like a black interior with white(?) print will be coming out. I would get in contact with a CA and ask if preordering is an available option, if you're interested. From what my CA has told me, the giant empreinte contrast pieces sell fast. Screenshot_2020-12-22-11-37-17-1.png

Reactions: obsessedwhermes

XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
I saw this in person a while back. I think it came out late summer/early fall. From what I remember, the beige color is a neutral creamy beige. I think it's close to the turtledove color. Either way, I prefer LV beiges over Chanel's. Chanel beiges are too warm and yellow for me.

If you live in the US, it's available in three dept stores. Call the stores directly and follow the prompts to reach the LV boutique. I prefer the NYC Bloomingdales on Lexington ave (it says it's available there). If they're busy, just keep trying. I feel like everyone there, LV or not, is helpful and nice.
Thank you so much for the great information!!!

XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
Looks like a black interior with white(?) print will be coming out. I would get in contact with a CA and ask if preordering is an available option, if you're interested. From what my CA has told me, the giant empreinte contrast pieces sell fast. View attachment 4935715
Yes I saw this and now wondering if I should wait.. my SA can order the previous one with red interior..

daisy913

Apr 26, 2019
Yes I saw this and now wondering if I should wait.. my SA can order the previous one with red interior..
If it were me, I would wait. I usually prefer a more uniform look and classic black and white combo.

However, I think beige/black combo will have more depth than black/white. LV white is rather flat, so I don't think the large blocks of white against a black background will be that interesting. I would think about it as black and white vs sepia photos, and which you prefer. For me, black and white is great for info, but the beigey tone of sepia creates a mood.

I would probably prefer black and white because "black and white," but I can also see myself getting bored of it fast.

Reactions: XCCX

XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
If it were me, I would wait. I usually prefer a more uniform look and classic black and white combo.

However, I think beige/black combo will have more depth than black/white. LV white is rather flat, so I don't think the large blocks of white against a black background will be that interesting. I would think about it as black and white vs sepia photos, and which you prefer. For me, black and white is great for info, but the beigey tone of sepia creates a mood.

I would probably prefer black and white because "black and white," but I can also see myself getting bored of it fast.
Thank you for your generous advice! I am leaning toward black/beige as I generally prefer the warmer look plus I think it’s a super classic combo!

I am just worried the beige is too pink? That’s why I’m hoping to get feedback/photos..

Thank you again :smile:

XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
Thx so much!!! It’s a great bag! I get more compliments on this bag than any of my Chanel’s or other LVs.
I am so glad to hear that! Can’t wait to get mine! I hope it doesn’t take forever to come.. how’s the weight?