LV Multi pochette defect, keep or exchange?

Would you keep it or exchange it?

• Total voters

karin04ka

Jan 16, 2015
Need advice, please! My friend purchased Mutli pochette in Hawaii for me. It is beautiful! But, I noticed that there are these really deep scratches/cracks on both D rings of the large pochette. Considering this is a brand new bag from the store, should I exchange it? I have the gift receipt. I am worried that these deep cracks will lead to chipping since everything clips onto those D rings. Has anyone else seen that on LV bags? None of my other bags had this issue before. Keep or exchange? I am just dreading the attitude of SAs if I take it in to exchange. But also for 3k, the bag shouldn’t have such defects, imo. TIA!IMG_5346.jpegIMG_5344.jpeg

I’ve gotten several bags with scratches or even dents on the d-rings (which I have kept). Unfortunately, it’s just the „normal“ LV quality. I’ve made the experience that it’s not possible to find perfect LV pieces nowadays. If it’s the only imperfection of the bag (and you can live with it), I would keep it. :hugs:

I’ve gotten several bags with scratches or even dents on the d-rings (which I have kept). Unfortunately, it’s just the „normal“ LV quality. I’ve made the experience that it’s not possible to find perfect LV pieces nowadays. If it’s the only imperfection of the bag (and you can live with it), I would keep it. :hugs:
I guess my only worry is that because it is in such a high friction spot (where everything attaches) that these deep cracks/dents will chip. How have ur bags with these dents in D rings held up?

I guess my only worry is that because it is in such a high friction spot (where everything attaches) that these deep cracks/dents will chip. How have ur bags with these dents in D rings held up?
Haven’t had chipping on any of my bags. But it’s really a personal preference whether it bothers you or not.

It looks to me like it has happened when the other pochette or strap has been clipped to it by just pushing it on instead of opening the lobster clasp properly. I wouldn’t stress about it… it’s barely noticeable and bound to happen with use anyway. If it’s perfect in other ways, I would keep it.