LV Mini Palm Springs Backpack

What is also nice is you can use one of the mini bp straps on another bag such as Felicie, Pallas, etc. for a different look. It is also possible to use the chain strap from Felicie and the mono strap from Pochette Metis on mini bp.

Can you show us more pics of your beautiful bag :smile: ? And it does not feel awkard on your hips right?

Sure! Hope these help :smile: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1456168386.987507.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1456168400.859589.jpg

Not too awkward on hips, does feel a teeny bit bulky maybe when you walk and it kinda moves to the front of your body. But nothing that would be considered a bother. It's super lightweight so that helps too

Reactions: BeBe2223
I love this!! Did you have to wait a long time to get one?

I was told there is a big wait list and only 7 stores in the US currently had stock?? I called the LV customer service line and they found one that happened to be in a store near me. Even the SAs at the store told me they were surprised I got ahold of one. I actually hasn't realized they were so hard to find and so in demand right now. Not sure how practical these are but they are just too cute to look at! I think it looks good on both petite and tall girls!

Reactions: Marmotte
Super hard to find, better off getting the new Josh backpack at $1650.00, much more functional.

They also have the Palm Springs backpack version in the MM and PM size, the PM size is also super cute and functional! No crossbody wear for those sizes but I think it's really why anyone would get the mini size (to wear it crossbody that is!) :smile: