LV Mini Palm Springs Backpack

Hi! I've been following this thread for a while now & have finally saved up enough money to purchase my dream bag. I can't find it anywhere & LV customer service still has the generic answer of 'we don't know when it's coming back and we aren't adding any more names to the waitlist.' For reference, I live in FL. I'm just looking for some tips & tricks to getting the mini backpack - If you have any, please let me know! I'm planning on visiting some stores next weekend, but doubt I'll get lucky. I've also been constantly checking the LV site. I've been able to 'add it to cart' twice now, but as soon as I got to my shipping method, the site would stop working. Once I refreshed, it was gone again. Does anyone have any SA's that can help me? Or just any tips? Thanks so much!
Hi, I would say the site is the best bet to obtain the bag, and that was how I was able to get my palm springs mini too. Try checking frequently because I have seen it come back in stock multiple times online. Good luck!

Hi! I've been following this thread for a while now & have finally saved up enough money to purchase my dream bag. I can't find it anywhere & LV customer service still has the generic answer of 'we don't know when it's coming back and we aren't adding any more names to the waitlist.' For reference, I live in FL. I'm just looking for some tips & tricks to getting the mini backpack - If you have any, please let me know! I'm planning on visiting some stores next weekend, but doubt I'll get lucky. I've also been constantly checking the LV site. I've been able to 'add it to cart' twice now, but as soon as I got to my shipping method, the site would stop working. Once I refreshed, it was gone again. Does anyone have any SA's that can help me? Or just any tips? Thanks so much!
I also live in Florida (North Florida) I can give you my SA's number if you would like, she helped me track down my psm last year

I finally got a PSM! I called customer service and they found one in Texas! The LV at the Neiman Marcus there shipped it to me. Although, I know that some people don't want an LV product made in the USA, but what's the reasoning for it? Mine was made in the USA, is that okay or should I return and try to get a different one?

Which would you keep? The one on the left with the stitching issues (top left and right corners), but otherwise perfect. Or the right one with the slightly crooked front pocket tab... it’s only slightly noticeable.

IMG_0384.JPGIMG_0379.JPGIMG_0380.JPGIMG_0382.JPG

I finally got a PSM! I called customer service and they found one in Texas! The LV at the Neiman Marcus there shipped it to me. Although, I know that some people don't want an LV product made in the USA, but what's the reasoning for it? Mine was made in the USA, is that okay or should I return and try to get a different one?
If it is perfect keep it. These are hard to come by and have so many defects

Ladies, am I losing it? This bag is so cute, gets a lot of compliments, & great for casual/sporty wear. But, I only wear it crossbody, wear & tear is evident after not using it that much, & it’s a pain to get in & out of. I feel at any moment when I wear it I’m going to tear the canvas. I stalked the website to get this bag. We all know it’s not easy to get. Should I wait & keep it or get rid of it for the Clapton, LockMe, or future backpack I will really like??? So torn...

View attachment 4344237

Last edited:
View attachment 4344161 I finally got my reverse today. It’s symmetrical and made in France. But wow, the stitching at the back is horrible :sad:. It’s super puffy on the right side.

Wow! I think it comes down to how bad you want it & what you will & will not accept. That would personally bother me, especially considering you paid for it. Honestly, I can’t believe they even sold it. Seems harsh, but c’mon LV. only thing I can say is that portion of the bag will face your body & ppl may not notice.

Ladies, am I losing it? This bag is so cute, gets a lot of compliments, & great for casual/sporty wear. But, I only wear it crossbody, wear & tear is evident after not using it that much, & it’s a pain to get in & out of. I feel at any moment when I wear it I’m going to tear the canvas. I stalked the website to get this bag. We all know it’s not easy to get. Should I wait & keep it or get rid of it for the Clapton, LockMe, or future backpack I will really like??? So torn...

View attachment 4344237

I don’t think you’re losing it at all! I stalked long and hard for it, then nearly gave up...decided to go visit my local LV boutique and unbelievably he had not just one, but two there, one Mono and one Reverse Mono. I’m finally holding what I thought would be my next prized possession in my hand and lo and behold, I just couldn’t do it. It was for the reasons you mentioned mainly, hard to get in and out of, little front pocket didn’t seem useful. Still questioning my decision to walk away as I still absolutely love seeing it on others.

Reactions: LVLOYAL12
Wow! I think it comes down to how bad you want it & what you will & will not accept. That would personally bother me, especially considering you paid for it. Honestly, I can’t believe they even sold it. Seems harsh, but c’mon LV. only thing I can say is that portion of the bag will face your body & ppl may not notice.

I don’t even know what they did... like got lazy and sewed the bag too loose? LOL. I probably would’ve kept it when it first came out and it wasn’t as expensive. But I’m returning this for sure. Just disappointed sigh.

Reactions: LVLOYAL12
I don’t even know what they did... like got lazy and sewed the bag too loose? LOL. I probably would’ve kept it when it first came out and it wasn’t as expensive. But I’m returning this for sure. Just disappointed sigh.

I absolutely love LV, but I think they push it with popular items (just like with pochette metis) because they know many will buy the bag despite its many issues. Chanel isn’t innocent either. I have one more must have from each house then I’m truly gonna just enjoy my collection. I’m so sorry you waited & this is what you got :sad: