LV Mini Palm Springs Backpack

So...story time!!! I purchased the Palm Springs mini when it first came out in 2016 for 1590 and had it for about a year before I sold it. [emoji30] Big mistake!!! So ever since I sold it I have regretted. Today...I repurchased it for a lot more then 1590....‍♀️ I’m telling you...if you are thinking about getting this bag..DO IT!!! [emoji4][emoji4]

Thanks for letting me share!

IMG_5421.jpg
IMG_5422.jpg
IMG_5424.jpg]
IMG_5425.jpg

So...story time!!! I purchased the Palm Springs mini when it first came out in 2016 for 1590 and had it for about a year before I sold it. [emoji30] Big mistake!!! So ever since I sold it I have regretted. Today...I repurchased it for a lot more then 1590....‍♀️ I’m telling you...if you are thinking about getting this bag..DO IT!!! [emoji4][emoji4]

Thanks for letting me share!

View attachment 4072650
View attachment 4072652
View attachment 4072653]
View attachment 4072654
Love it! the important thing is you got it back in your collection :heart:

Reactions: shayna07
Hi! Two things I just decided to join purseforum today and I also recently got hand of a mini palm springs (yay!). I love it so much but the only problem is that its so soft and squishy (if that's the term) that I'm afraid it's going to become unstructured. Does anyone have any bagstuffers they use for their LV mini?!

Thanks!

Reactions: MooMooVT
Hi! Two things I just decided to join purseforum today and I also recently got hand of a mini palm springs (yay!). I love it so much but the only problem is that its so soft and squishy (if that's the term) that I'm afraid it's going to become unstructured. Does anyone have any bagstuffers they use for their LV mini?!

Thanks!

The PSM canvas is soft and squishy, but I do not fear it becoming unstructured. I carry a good amount of items in it that fill the bottom and some reach towards the top.

I've been obsessed with this little backpack for so long and every time I walk into a LV store, I ask if they have it in stock, of course, the usual response is no. Then one day, on vacation, I found the Palm Springs Mini in monogram. I was only hesitant to buy it because it was made in Spain. They also had the reverse monogram available that was made in France but the colour didn't suit me. I was told I would be able to get a store credit if I changed my mind in my own country (but they don't tell you that you would lose the taxes you paid). I was sure I wasn't going to change my mind because this was my unicorn.

Fast forward to one week later, back at home, and I've noticed that the tabs where the straps attach on the top of the bag, had thread already busting out of it. Okay, I can accept that. I did some research here to see what else could go wrong, and lo and behold, the glazing on the front where the zipper is, is already wearing off like a bad sunburn. This, I cannot accept. I took the bag to my local LV boutique. The SA told me she couldn't see anything... Then she said this is all considered wear and they wouldn't fix it because it would just happen again, and that I should be very careful when opening and closing the bag. Then she said they are willing to take it back for store credit but at the pre-tax price. I told her it was unfair that I would be losing money when their design and craftsmanship were to blame, so I left the store.

Honestly, I thought LV was doing better in their customer service department but this had sadly left a bitter taste. I can't say I will be shopping with them again for a long while, at least, for canvas pieces or super popular items, the quality just isn't there any more and therefore not worth the price for me.

Thank you for letting me rant, because where else can I seriously talk about bags. :smile:

Reactions: Cristinaberry
Hi all, isit true the palm spring mini is going to be discontinued? I went to my local boutique and the SA told me that is going to discontinued.. but customize world tour psm is available for preorder though.. does it mean LV is only going to sell customize my world tour psm? TIA