LV Mini Palm Springs Backpack

congratz!!
where/which store did you get it from!?
The Houston Galleria! The SA (who was so friendly, the nicest I've ever interacted with), said they got one because they're the third largest boutique in the US. Is that true? I'm not sure, but it must be since they had one. I'm still in a bit of shock actually. I didn't think they made this anymore. Maybe they had some scraps leftover in the factory and it was enough to make one!

I'll post a reveal later :smile:

Reactions: Poochie231080
The Houston Galleria! The SA (who was so friendly, the nicest I've ever interacted with), said they got one because they're the third largest boutique in the US. Is that true? I'm not sure, but it must be since they had one. I'm still in a bit of shock actually. I didn't think they made this anymore. Maybe they had some scraps leftover in the factory and it was enough to make one!

great for you! :P that's the perks living in the US. Asia - everywhere gone.

Congrats!! I actually saw a reverse Palm Springs mini in my local LV the other week and was surprised! But I’m currently waiting (patiently) for my custom World Tour Palm Springs mini so I didn’t bother asking to look at it. It’s prob gone by now!

Reactions: Poochie231080
does anyone think this bag looks too young for a forty-something year old?! i’m quite interested in getting one but afraid i may be too old for it. thoughts?
depends on how you plan to style it. i could see a woman in her 40s+ wearing it around on her back or hand-carrying it for sure. i think the crossbody look or slung on one shoulder might look a little too young and trendy w/this one. it'd be more about how you wear it and style it than your age. smaller bags are better for us as we age anyhow, so from that perspective it's a positive choice. there are probably lots of images online and in the forum for you to see.

depends on how you plan to style it. i could see a woman in her 40s+ wearing it around on her back or hand-carrying it for sure. i think the crossbody look or slung on one shoulder might look a little too young and trendy w/this one. it'd be more about how you wear it and style it than your age. smaller bags are better for us as we age anyhow, so from that perspective it's a positive choice. there are probably lots of images online and in the forum for you to see.

thanks, @ccbaggirl89. i do plan on actually wearing it as a backpack. i’ve tried it crossbody and i don’t think it looks good on me.

Got the call from my SA last week that my mini PS from the MWT collection was ready to be picked up! And I had pre-ordered it literally a couple days before the price increase which I had no clue was going to happen! Thankfully I was still honored the old price! And this came 3 weeks earlier than expected! Haha.. I’m so happy on how it turned out!

Attachments

• E304DAA8-3E58-42DD-9AD6-0CF2C79DE0F1.jpeg
    E304DAA8-3E58-42DD-9AD6-0CF2C79DE0F1.jpeg
    167 KB · Views: 1,440
  • AE4D58E6-3068-4754-8F02-52B6D6BDAB8E.jpeg
    AE4D58E6-3068-4754-8F02-52B6D6BDAB8E.jpeg
    242.7 KB · Views: 1,147
  • C488ABD6-43A7-408E-BF03-8B5410E21D73.jpeg
    C488ABD6-43A7-408E-BF03-8B5410E21D73.jpeg
    215.4 KB · Views: 1,074
Got the call from my SA last week that my mini PS from the MWT collection was ready to be picked up! And I had pre-ordered it literally a couple days before the price increase which I had no clue was going to happen! Thankfully I was still honored the old price! And this came 3 weeks earlier than expected! Haha.. I’m so happy on how it turned out!

Love the sticker choices [emoji177]

Reactions: Elaria and shelui4