LV Mini Palm Springs Backpack

Hello everyone! I just received my new Palm Springs Mini in the mail. I ordered it at one LV because they sold the one they had before I could go back and buy it and so it was shipped to me from another LV. Everything looks great, except the canvas does not line up along the small pocket. The design on the right is perfect but the middle and left is off center and looks wonky to me. If I was looking at it in store I’d ask to see another. But these are so hard to come by in stores so most stores have none or only one. I’ve looked at photos online and some minis line up some don’t... some are worse... some are perfect... Obviously I’d like it to line up on the front seam, but I’m worried if I return it the replacement could be worse or have another flaw since I can’t go to a store to look at the bag I’m person. I could ask my SA to send pics of an alternative bag... I feel like it’d bother me every time I use he bag but I also feel like a diva for being so picky. But it is a luxury bag and I feel it should be perfect. Ugh! Has anyone exchanged because of alignment? Insights appreciated...

Attachments

• 8697CCCD-AA17-4FD1-B047-11EF568ABC48.jpeg
    8697CCCD-AA17-4FD1-B047-11EF568ABC48.jpeg
    346.7 KB · Views: 1,440
  • C3D8E3AE-2EEC-4D8C-B963-262A24C6C5D0.jpeg
    C3D8E3AE-2EEC-4D8C-B963-262A24C6C5D0.jpeg
    187 KB · Views: 1,480
Reactions: Trina Thai
There’s one at the Nordstrom on Michigan Ave in Chi! An SA there told me to buy the mini in any canvas right away if I liked it... hmmm...
thank you : ) would you believe i called the main number and was able to order one? so strange but it is on its way! i haven't been paying attention but i thought this was discontinued. also wondering about the reverse pochette metis. not sure if that one will be replenished or not. if anyone knows, kindly post please. i started out ordering the reverse bandouliere strap but then decided to go all in on the palm springs mini. i guess i will look at both pieces once they arrive and figure it out lol ; )

Has anyone been able to get the infrarouge PS mini in the past 6 months or so? I would love to get one, but I have been told that it is discontinued and unavailable at stores. If that is so, why is it still listed on their US website?
so strange that the infrarouge is still on the website but the reverse is not, despite the fact that i was able to order the reverse. can't figure it out either.

Reactions: Elaria