LV items you haven't for one second regretted purchasing

I'm actually not grabbing my LV bags like I used to. I'm finding that I'm reaching for my YSL and Gucci bags more. I'm not going to sell any LV bags but I've noticed I'm just bored with what I have and seeing the same same LV bags on every corner!
I see LV, YSL and also Gucci on every corner :smile: but it’s not boring to me, I love seeing all those nice bags around.
I love all my LV‘s, don’t regret any of them. But I only buy a bag after a lot of research and if that style suits my lifestyle.

Toiletry Pouch 26.

I was considering selling it early on because I wasn’t sure I would use it. I panic bought it off FP in excellent condition and paid too much for it…but LV had introduced the new model (which I didn’t like) and I didn’t want to miss out on the original model.

I have ended up using it TONS and am so glad I bought it!
I use mine all the time too, and thought it was kind of a ridiculous purchase when I first got it. So great for travel!

Favorite MM, DE (great for cooler and rainy days)
Alma PM, Amaranthe Vernis (love the classic silhouette and wear 1 or 2 times in a year)
Speedy B, DE (great city travel bag when you need a zipped bag vs using a flap bag)
Pont-Neuf, Black, Epi Leather (that Epi leather is indestructible, very under the radar)

Last edited: