LV items you haven't for one second regretted purchasing

Actually, all my LVs are forever bags for me (in order purchased: Delightful MM in DA, Neverfull MM in DE, Catogram twist MM, Neverfull MM in Mono/Pivione and Cluny BB), but the one I regret by far the least does not only stand out with the price but also with least uses: the Catogram Twist

But I would by it all over again just because even THINKING of it puts a HUGE grin on my face[emoji76][emoji76][emoji76][emoji76]20191227_204651.jpg

I don’t regret purchasing two speedy 25b or two Alma bb.

I regret purchasing an epi business card holder to match my epi Alma bb. I was fresh to the LV world at the time and didn’t know the cles was more affordable. Fast forward, I purchased the cles in Damier graphite and it fits better in the Alma.

i kinda regret not holding out for a speedy b25 monogram MIF.

I have sold lots of bags and SLGs , too many to list off the top of my head, and I only really miss a couple of them. I don’t regret buying anything, though. I liked everything at the time of purchase and if not I would’ve returned.

I have no plans to sell any of my current bags, but my true love at first sight LVs that I know I would never part with are my Monogramouflage Speedy, Mon Mono Speedy B 40, Keepall 45, and Beaubourgs in both Mono and DE.

As for SLGs, I think I’d have to say my clés collection. I have far more than necessary but I truly do use and love them all!

Okay this is too funny, apparently I started this thread in 2007 and have no recollection of doing so, nor is it something I could see myself ever posting (not that it was bad) I did a double take when I saw my name. It is so strange how much we change and don't realize it! I also sold every single LV mentioned in my original post. :lol: :lol::lol: My current LV bags are mono neverfull, damier speedy bandoliere 35, mono on the go, and reverse pochette metis. A few LV wallets too. Although I can't imagine selling my On the Go (it is so perfect) as seen from my original post, never say never!