LV hats and clothing Club

I really want to get into LV RTW, but Im a 19 y.o. college student. And when I bought my first LV shoes and sunglasses at age 14, I saw a reversible leather jacket, and when the SA told me it was 8K I got scared for life lol

I really want to get into LV RTW, but Im a 19 y.o. college student. And when I bought my first LV shoes and sunglasses at age 14, I saw a reversible leather jacket, and when the SA told me it was 8K I got scared for life lol

I did not buy Louis Vuitton ready-to-wear until I was much older and had a job that allowed me to splurge on such expensive clothing. However, even now I don't buy 8k leather jackets.

Hi everybody, I just get started to buy LV clothing. And I found no club for this. So let's share our amazing clothes here!

Congrats on your wonderful Louis Vuitton RTW selection.

I forgot to post my latest RTW acquisition: the long-sleeved version of the button-down shirt you see below. My version, however, is not see-through and is fitted.

00370m.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on your wonderful Louis Vuitton RTW selection.

I forgot to post my latest RTW acquisition: the long-sleeved version of the button-down shirt you see below. My version, however, is not see-through and is fitted.

00370m.jpg

i saw this one in store, but material and everything is kinda different... i recently purchased also a louis vuitton t shirt...it is kinda of runway piece like this...