Lt. Colonel Johnny Thompson of the Scots Guards and Handsome Men In Kilts **Appreciation Thread

I :blush::blush: as I write this, but I can't seem to forget a Major Johnny video. It was snapped up by @Chanbal post #244. Still thank you @bag-mania for this post because our Major is always worth a second look and a third and multi looks even if we can't find out what he or if he wears anything under kilt. :blush::blush::blush:
I didn’t realize it had already been posted by Chanbal! Sorry for the repeat. The editing is great, particularly revisiting Jonny’s babysitting Harry and Meghan at the jubilee. If only we could read his mind in those moments.

Wondering what he's saying here

major-jonathan-thompson.gif

Is it just that kilts suit men's legs in general or are there some men (other than really old guys with skinny, saggy legs) that don't look good in them? The knee socks do balance things out quite nicely. For the most part, I find men seem to look very attractive in a kilt.
Article from 4 years ago -

Article from 4 years ago -

Thanks. The article you linked to showed how it can look unattractive! So I guess what I mean is -- a proper kilt. With a sporran, proper shoes or brogues, socks and belt.

It's just such an attractive look with the right accessories.

Reactions: CarryOn2020