LP HOT FINDS: Post all SALES, DEALS, and EBay sightings HERE!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Gosh i so love th squishiness of LP bag. LOL

2. that bag goes fast! Someone bought it. Congrats to whoever the person who bought it!

3. damn...i so wish i had seen it earlier.... next time i guess....

i need to have cooper send out "emergency text alerts to my phone" so i dont miss these deals... lol

4. OK, who got the Lola???
    :confused1:
    I want to thank that person, because I really wanted it but had no business buying it!!! LOL!

5. yeah, who got her..... she is a beauty! enjoy her!!!

6. It is a great style purse! I don't know am i brave enough to carry a bright orange yet.

7. Bluefly is having an additional 10% off sale today, and there are many LP's!

The Quilted Dylan Cutch that I just bought in both Black or Whiskey is now $114.99 (look for coupon codes in the deals & steals thread for more savings!), Piper Weekenders in both Black and Taupe for $324, Marigold Dylan Bowler for $252, cute little Danielle Clutch in Tobacco or Sterling for $117!
    Go grab your bags ladies!

And look for Bluefly coupons first; there are always tons floating around the bluefly Deals & Steals thread!

8. i couldn't find a spot to enter the code?

any idea?

9. nevermind i got it! thanks

10. Hey Cooper. Do you know how much bigger the Piper Weekenders are, compared to the Piper Speedy? I was wondering if it's too big to carry as a purse. Looks so cute though!

11. Depends on how big you like your "daily" handbag!
    The Weekender is 17 wide x 12 high x 7 seep
    The Speedy is 14 wide x 10 high x 6 deep

There is a significant difference, but I think there are some folks around here who have the Weekender and they say it is not too big. Personally, I love my Speedy and it is the perfect size!

12. she is a beauty! i like the color

13. Yeah, the Aubergine is my favorite color of the Angies! It is a gorgeous burgundy wine!!!
    :drool: