Love my Hubby!

forgot to add and this IE won't let me edit, that when you order most likely in the bay area it's coming from that store anyways, because only a few and i mean i checked the whole USA only a few stores have it (less then 20) and only Post seem to have the most.

it would be better for you to pick it up in person tmr then order because sometimes with remote order, they may neglect it until its not so busy (they are in the heart of the tourist area and flagship store has heavy foot traffic) and by then it might be sold kwim?

That is really a sweet gesture by your husband to search for a bag. You're lucky to find someone that actually listens to your bag desires!

He just got home and......

I have a new Legacy shoulder strap in whiskey!!!!!!!

It was not at the Coach store in San Jose but it was at the Nordstroms.
Thanks Cathi he said it was in the case just like you said. He said they had about 4 of them. She pulled them all out so he could look at them.
He picked out the one that was not scratched on the bottom. And like he said I am sure you will scratch it but you want to put your own scratches in it. Isn't he sweet!!!

And he did not make me wait until our actual anniversary, bonus points.

I am off to switch everything to my new bag :yahoo:

Wow!! That's awesome!! What a nice guy!!!

Does your hubby have a training school for DHs?....

LOL... nawh, my DH has his occasional moments... most of the time he gets me handbags,... and doesn't even know it... :angel: Shhh... don't tell.

Thanks for all of the nice comments. This is the first time I have ever gotten a bag sight unseen before.

One question, and this could really be it's own thread.

For all of the shoulder strap, Mandy, and satchel owners----

What do you put in the 2 outside pockets???????

Easy access to KEYS!!! I love that... Then I don't lose them as often as I usually would....

I have all kinds of bags with a seperate pocket on the outside... and I find that it really works well for me.

In bags that have big enough pockets on the outside, I would sometimes keep a pen & lipgloss there for easy access as well...

But really... put your keys there... its fantastic. :yes:

Thanks for all of the nice comments. This is the first time I have ever gotten a bag sight unseen before.

One question, and this could really be it's own thread.

For all of the shoulder strap, Mandy, and satchel owners----

What do you put in the 2 outside pockets???????

The outside pockets would be great for keys, ipod, & of course the cell phone. I like the shoulder bag just for the front pockets.

yea!!!! and congrats...i'm so glad he found it and it was still there...wasn't sure what shape it would be.. in so glad they had more than one for him to choose from....enjoy it!!!