Love for Balenciaga Shearling ?

Oh Muchstuff....I haven't seen that one :loveeyes: so beautiful!! I live in a warmer climate (aka no snow) so I just can't justify spending so much on something I'm only going to break out 2-3 months out of the year. This was such a steal! I couldn't leave her :no:
I saw the Bazar in black and I would have killed to have it. I need to win a lottery :lol:. Be brave, I think a shearling with flip flops makes a very cool statement :graucho:...

I am bumping this post because.....Ladies....omg...I am SO excited! :yahoo: I just scored a mini shearling papier bag for $695 :wtf: in excellent condition from Fashionphile. I will post pics of her when I get her. I have ALWAYS admired pollie-jeans bags (all of them, her collection is to die for) but I just love her shearling ones. Yay!! I hope it's amazing in person! :happydance:View attachment 3928456

:nuts: Can't wait for your pics !!

LOVE THIS !!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:
It has taken a while :biggrin: but finally I've got it :happydance:
wp_20171211_10_25_47_pro-crop-crop-jpg.3904714

Reactions: Pollie-Jean
Congrats & lucky you !!! Shearling ..... and in PAPIER !!! Best of both world !

:dothewave:

I am bumping this post because.....Ladies....omg...I am SO excited! :yahoo: I just scored a mini shearling papier bag for $695 :wtf: in excellent condition from Fashionphile. I will post pics of her when I get her. I have ALWAYS admired pollie-jeans bags (all of them, her collection is to die for) but I just love her shearling ones. Yay!! I hope it's amazing in person! :happydance:View attachment 3928456

:yahoo::love::loveeyes:WOOHOOO! How sweet it is!! Papier mini’s are the best!!!Congrats @Mustwork4bags :hbeat:

I saw the Bazar in black and I would have killed to have it. I need to win a lottery :lol:. Be brave, I think a shearling with flip flops makes a very cool statement :graucho:...
you're laughing but this is what we have here! today it's 23 deg C, I saw a guy in a warm jacket and woolen hat :facepalm:
and tourists are swimming and sunbathing...
literally, shearling and flip-flops...