Love for Balenciaga Shearling ?

Thank you , Kendie ! This grey is my favorite too
I've got these chain straps from http://www.mautto.com/
I've ordered some color examples recently, because I need some more extension straps for some of my bags

Love you bag!! It's fab in grey!
And what a great idea to buy these extensions! What color would you take for the regular hardware? I mean the one that is being discounted?
As I don't reach that often to my City because of the strap as not crossbody and that could be the solution!
Many thanks!!

Love you bag!! It's fab in grey!
And what a great idea to buy these extensions! What color would you take for the regular hardware? I mean the one that is being discounted?
As I don't reach that often to my City because of the strap as not crossbody and that could be the solution!
Many thanks!!
Thank you, Gringach :smile:
Fortunately I don't need any extensions for RH Bals, because I've got it only on Velos or Day. I sold my RH City in Rouge Cerise , because I couldn't find any matching extension. The Antique Brass from Mautto is too bright. I didn't like it

great, thank you Pollie-Jean! I am familiar w/ their site & was hoping that's where it was from. The grey color matching & chain detail look FANTASTIC w/ your bag!!!
:hugs: you're so kind ! Thanks :smile:

Reactions: Kendie26
Gringach , I guess it would be better if you saw it for yourself

Attachments

• WP_20161223_13_23_50_Pro.jpg
    WP_20161223_13_23_50_Pro.jpg
    579.3 KB · Views: 183
  • WP_20161223_13_23_58_Pro.jpg
    WP_20161223_13_23_58_Pro.jpg
    549.6 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Gringach , I guess it would be better if you saw it for yourself

Thank so much for your detailed reply and the pics :smile:
I agree it looks too bright. The reason why haven't ordered anything yet as I thought about those already.
And your post just confirmed my doubts on that specific one.
However, if I order the extensions I think I will go for the yellow gold as my bag is a light a brown and I think it can make it kind of look quite nice!
Thank you again and enjoy your great bag ;)

It has taken a while :biggrin: but finally I've got it :happydance:
wp_20171211_10_25_47_pro-crop-crop-jpg.3904714

I am bumping this post because.....Ladies....omg...I am SO excited! :yahoo: I just scored a mini shearling papier bag for $695 :wtf: in excellent condition from Fashionphile. I will post pics of her when I get her. I have ALWAYS admired pollie-jeans bags (all of them, her collection is to die for) but I just love her shearling ones. Yay!! I hope it's amazing in person! :happydance:View attachment 3928456
Have you seen the small shearling Bazar bag? :heart: Congrats on this one, she's a beauty!