Loulou puffer matte wrinkly leather query

reyrey

O.G.
Nov 15, 2006
So I have finally received my Medium Loulou puffer in the matte wrinkly leather (ordered direct from YSL).

I love the bag! However I noticed that the handles differ slightly. The “front” handle has a more wrinkled finish (the one you will notice if you carry it cross body) whereas the “back” doesn’t have the wrinkled look.
Would be interested to know if others have noticed the same difference in their bags ?

I’m not keen on the hassle of returning it... my initial order got cancelled by them! Apparently the first bag had a “quality control” issue so instead of resending me one they just canceled it! Has anyone else had this issue when ordering from YSL?

1FF4E638-56AF-4420-BFAD-89D5F93CF27E.jpeg63873E17-F1D6-4877-A888-157F7A4CE84E.jpeg

Gosh they do look quite different. I've only seen the handles on lamb where both handles were in a matching smooth leather on a bag I returned as the medium looked too big for my frame. Thanks for sharing photos as I'm holdibg out for this bag to become available in the wrinkly matt in a small size with black detailing.