Louis Vuitton very messenger

Anyone have this beauty? I’m saving for it and I’m very close!!! But I never see this bag anywhere. I can’t find YouTube videos on it or mod pics with it. Is it too new?
I have the very chain with python but not messenger. I think I like the messenger as the strap is probably more comfortable. Similar bags though. It’s a very special bag I haven’t worn too much but quite unique you don’t see too often. I posted photos before here’s an old mod shot. Don’t know if this helps as it’s not exact bag 227E5D2E-879A-4D3E-B313-700F57627501.png

I own the Very Messenger in the Kaki Fango color. I found the crossbody strap a tad too short for me, so I had a cobbler add an extra hole for me. I admit I’ve only used it once, but am glad to have it in my collection as olive green is my favorite color.

Here’s a YouTube video that I watched before purchasing mine.

I have the very chain with python but not messenger. I think I like the messenger as the strap is probably more comfortable. Similar bags though. It’s a very special bag I haven’t worn too much but quite unique you don’t see too often. I posted photos before here’s an old mod shot. Don’t know if this helps as it’s not exact bag View attachment 4662208
I have seen this one and it is beautiful! I love chain straps so so much!

Reactions: snibor
I own the Very Messenger in the Kaki Fango color. I found the crossbody strap a tad too short for me, so I had a cobbler add an extra hole for me. I admit I’ve only used it once, but am glad to have it in my collection as olive green is my favorite color.

Here’s a YouTube video that I watched before purchasing mine.

Yes! This is the only video and I have watched it over and over haha! Do you find the leather is delicate? I don’t want to have to baby this too much

Yes! This is the only video and I have watched it over and over haha! Do you find the leather is delicate? I don’t want to have to baby this too much

I don’t find it super delicate, but I wouldn’t just throw it around. Since the flap on my bag is cream, I do worry about color transfer, so I am careful with what clothing I wear (especially if I plan to wear the bag as a crossbody). I did spray Apple Guard on the cream leather to hopefully avoid color transfer.

Last edited:
I don’t find it super delicate, but I wouldn’t just throw it around. Since the flap on my bag is cream, I do worry about color transfer, so I am careful with what clothing I wear (especially if I plan to wear the bag as a crossbody). I did spray Apple Guard on the cream leather to hopefully avoid color transfer.
That is great to know! The leather with the stamping looks so smooth. I am worried about scratching it, especially when using that top handle. I own the pochette metis and use the top handle all the time. You are so lucky to have this in your collection!