Louis Vuitton Spring 2020 Collection

I just received the Speedy bb vvn and I have read some of the other comments about this bag and thought I would chime in. Randomly I checked the LV website last week and it was available to my surprise as I was for sure it was sold out. Fortunately I am not afraid of the vachetta and its darkening effects, I almost prefer it to the brand spanking new look of vachetta. I ended up purchasing 2 twillies to help protect the handles as I am not a fan of grime and dirt on bags (waiting for them). I am quite meticulous about caring for my bags but I wouldn't say I baby them as life does happen.

What do have to say this about the bag - is it unique? Yes, to a certain degree. I am about 5'5 with an average build and I think it fits my aesthetic.

One of the other posters mentioned it is yellow, The answer is yes, the vachetta is more on the yellowish side than the white/pink/beige look of the normally used vachetta on LV bags. The chain, although reminiscent of Chanel, is gorgeous and has a different feel as it is much lighter than Chanel (as someone who has Chanel handbags), which makes sense because it is much more petite than the Chanel chain. It fits a lot of of my items without squishing the bag which I love. What I love about this bag is the silhouette of the bag with the chain, the name tag with the hardware and the monogram fabric interior. The reddish zipper is a little much but I think as the bag ages, it will go well with the new color.

What I find a little odd about the bag is that it is a little wrinkly which isn't shown on the website. On the website, it appears smooth - unless I missed something. The chain needs to be worn as it is a little zig zagged from being brand new (easy fix and not worried). I have put acid free tissue paper in the bag to help keep its shape.

Thank you everyone for me sharing this and reading.
This is a gorgeous bag. Thanks for sharing this photos! So good to see these addition to the website ‘perfect looking’ one. how have you been liking it so far? I am also curious about the weight. Is it heavier due to more leather than canvas?

Not that I need anymore escale items; I decided to also get the NF in pastel. :biggrin:
I stalked it today and checked out baby. Can’t wait. I deserved it having to go out today while there’s still an apocalypse :lol:

And here she is. :biggrin:
I know I’m posting it all over. Don’t know why I’m so excited. :lol: Wait till my other stuff come if it goes through. :lol:
I looked up the code which I never really cared about. :biggrin: It’s Made in Spain, 11th week of 2020.
34DC80C1-C37D-4A8A-87B2-67ECD00966DA.jpeg F3FBCCA9-260F-4604-9360-8EE98F29630A.jpeg

Last edited: