Louis Vuitton Repairs

jenlynne25

Sep 23, 2015
Hi, I bought a brand new Speedy B30 from online last Thursday (1/23/2020). While using it over the weekend I noticed a thread popping out along the piping. It is stuck in there so it looks like the thread wasn’t pulled tight enough when sewing it. (See pic). I called and they said to send pics to LV Repairs. I emailed them on Monday and still haven’t heard back. What is everyone’s experience with LV Repairs? Thx, Jen

Attachments

• 02449AAD-2CF3-43EF-A20F-C91D427ED57B.jpeg
    02449AAD-2CF3-43EF-A20F-C91D427ED57B.jpeg
    311 KB · Views: 79
Hi, I bought a brand new Speedy B30 from online last Thursday (1/23/2020). While using it over the weekend I noticed a thread popping out along the piping. It is stuck in there so it looks like the thread wasn’t pulled tight enough when sewing it. (See pic). I called and they said to send pics to LV Repairs. I emailed them on Monday and still haven’t heard back. What is everyone’s experience with LV Repairs? Thx, Jen

Did you call because you aren't close to a boutique? It could take 6-8 weeks to get your bag back. Since you literally just bought it, you should go back to the store and request an exchange.

Reactions: jenlynne25
Did you call because you aren't close to a boutique? It could take 6-8 weeks to get your bag back. Since you literally just bought it, you should go back to the store and request an exchange.
I finally heard back from online repairs and they said I could exchange it as well so I’m sending it back to them today because I want my bag back! Lol Thx for your input! :smile:

Reactions: calipursegal