Louis Vuitton Pochette Metis Infrarouge! Reveal! Mod shots!

I want to quickly thank everyone in our large, loving community who has helped me in so many ways over the past months. Your help and conversation have kept me strong during this time of grief. We come here to celebrate the short life of LVorDie's Pochette Metis Infrarouge. She was born in December 2016 and lived with all her heart despite her glazing issues. She even went back to her home in Paris to see if she could be cured. Alas, her short life ended today. She is buried at a Louis Vuitton flagship store in Texas. She is survived by her loving mother LVorDie and her cat Mr.T who loved to rub his nose on her. #GoodbyePMIR #youwillbemissed #LVorDie

Reactions: reginaPhalange
I want to quickly thank everyone in our large, loving community who has helped me in so many ways over the past months. Your help and conversation have kept me strong during this time of grief. We come here to celebrate the short life of LVorDie's Pochette Metis Infrarouge. She was born in December 2016 and lived with all her heart despite her glazing issues. She even went back to her home in Paris to see if she could be cured. Alas, her short life ended today. She is buried at a Louis Vuitton flagship store in Texas. She is survived by her loving mother LVorDie and her cat Mr.T who loved to rub his nose on her. #GoodbyePMIR #youwillbemissed #LVorDie

I'm sure someone is making good use of her in LV Heaven! :angel:

Reactions: LVorDie
After seeing a couple of our lovely TPF members show this beauty, I knew I had to have it! I got it today and I am thrilled!!!
They will only get 5 in my city, so this is super limited, I'm so lucky [emoji177] The army green inside is awesome and the canvas is so elegantly shiny it gives the bag something special for sure.
I'm in love!
View attachment 3538865View attachment 3538866View attachment 3538867View attachment 3538868View attachment 3538871View attachment 3538872View attachment 3538868View attachment 3538868View attachment 3538872View attachment 3538873View attachment 3538876
Hi ! I know you no longer own this bag :sad: . But I just wanted to ask , Do you think you will re purchase if LV makes more ? I never saw this bag irl . Well last night at my local grocery store , a woman walked pass me wearing this ! I fell in love instantly ! OMG ! its so gorgeous !! So of course I come home do a search , and find out its all sold out . I called CS this morning and the woman I spoke with told me they will be getting in another shipment in around 3 to 4 weeks . Is this true ? Who knows . So I thought I would ask since I read through your threads and know you really loved this bag . BTW , your mod shots look beautiful !! The bag really looks gorgeous on you :smile:

Hi ! I know you no longer own this bag :sad: . But I just wanted to ask , Do you think you will re purchase if LV makes more ? I never saw this bag irl . Well last night at my local grocery store , a woman walked pass me wearing this ! I fell in love instantly ! OMG ! its so gorgeous !! So of course I come home do a search , and find out its all sold out . I called CS this morning and the woman I spoke with told me they will be getting in another shipment in around 3 to 4 weeks . Is this true ? Who knows . So I thought I would ask since I read through your threads and know you really loved this bag . BTW , your mod shots look beautiful !! The bag really looks gorgeous on you :smile:

I spoke to CS a few times, my SA and another LV manager, they all confirmed that only the MONO and the REVERSE are coming back in June. Only one person told me it was coming back in infrarouge... which is why I kept checking and asking! So yeah... its very confusing... but it seems like maybe it isn't really coming back in infrarouge anymore.

I'd keep checking though hahaha! Who knows... maybe certain stores just haven't gotten the news yet. They said the reverse was limited, but they are more have confirmed that it will be restocked in june... and if the infrarouge really is gone, they should probably take it off the site eh!

Infrarouge were re-stocked on the Canadian side today and I had to buy it. I actually bought one back in December but chickened out after seeing the glazing issues and as a matter of fact mine was delivered with a slight glaze lift. I just love this baby so much that I'm taking another chance and was thrilled to see them re-stocked. I've also read many people say that they are being made differently from the original releases. Who knows, worth a shot... Fingers crossed.

Infrarouge were re-stocked on the Canadian side today and I had to buy it. I actually bought one back in December but chickened out after seeing the glazing issues and as a matter of fact mine was delivered with a slight glaze lift. I just love this baby so much that I'm taking another chance and was thrilled to see them re-stocked. I've also read many people say that they are being made differently from the original releases. Who knows, worth a shot... Fingers crossed.

Wonderful! Hope it comes out perfectly this time! :heart:

Reactions: Klpgolden

Love love, love , love this bag. from the very beginning I knew I was going to get the pouchette metis down the road, but just did not like the monogram canvas. Then it was released and the infrarouge was perfect. Perfect in terms of color combination, fun but still black, canvas so i dont need to worry, as I dont want real leather where I want to wear it for everyday and just be able to wipe off, no worried about petina, or rain. Then I got it from the store, thought I lucked out, since the first time I asked for it it was available. The SA told me nobody had brought it out yet, was only sitting in the back since it came, so it was really new. I brought it home, wore it crossbody and model it in the house, when I took it off I noticed like glue peeling on the back where it was touching my shirt. Just like the pictures you shown only bigger and the area was really noticeable. So disappointed, brought it back ASAP, reordered as they promised me it was likely just "a bad batch", SA said "I havent heard or seen anyone complain about this." So the new one came after a few weeks, I did see it come back being available online on and off. Once I got the new one, I inspected and it was not there, a week later, and it was not even worn daily, I saw a small spot of peeling in the front, again just liek the one on the picture, wiped it off, but once it dried, you can spot the white plastic like peeling. So I brought it back again. When I did this time, and it was still within 14 days, the SA was forcing me to just get a replacement. How unfair? I fight it off, and they refunded me. They said they will reorder, but honestly Im so heart broken and the customer service was bad that I dont know anymore. So disappointed with LV and their quality, so disappointed on the SA who wanted to push for me to just get exchange for the 3rd time, in the end, I got my money back as it was within the period and it was not as if I changed my mind, would I buy a bag that is damaged? Anyways, thinking of the marine rouge, but it is just not the same...........WHY? WHY? when you found the bag you like in terms of functionality and color/material then it was not crafted perfectly by LV????? Were spending thousands of dollars, why couldnt they make it right? What happened to all those returned "defective" bag. Im sure they know about the problem, and oh, by the way, I got my first one March, and the second try April. So if they knew their mistakes and corrected it, it is still not working.. And they are still selling the bag. They should stop production on this until they made it right.

Reactions: RedHotHeels
... They said they will reorder, but honestly Im so heart broken and the customer service was bad that I dont know anymore. So disappointed with LV and their quality, so disappointed on the SA who wanted to push for me to just get exchange for the 3rd time, in the end, I got my money back as it was within the period and it was not as if I changed my mind, would I buy a bag that is damaged? Anyways, thinking of the marine rouge, but it is just not the same...........WHY? WHY? when you found the bag you like in terms of functionality and color/material then it was not crafted perfectly by LV????? Were spending thousands of dollars, why couldnt they make it right? What happened to all those returned "defective" bag. Im sure they know about the problem, and oh, by the way, I got my first one March, and the second try April. So if they knew their mistakes and corrected it, it is still not working.. And they are still selling the bag. They should stop production on this until they made it right.

Oh no!!! I can completely feel you're frustration. It really is incredibly disappointing. There are some good ones out there. There just doesnt seem to be any rhyme or reason as to why some of them go bad.

Reactions: Klpgolden
Love love, love , love this bag. from the very beginning I knew I was going to get the pouchette metis down the road, but just did not like the monogram canvas. Then it was released and the infrarouge was perfect. Perfect in terms of color combination, fun but still black, canvas so i dont need to worry, as I dont want real leather where I want to wear it for everyday and just be able to wipe off, no worried about petina, or rain. Then I got it from the store, thought I lucked out, since the first time I asked for it it was available. The SA told me nobody had brought it out yet, was only sitting in the back since it came, so it was really new. I brought it home, wore it crossbody and model it in the house, when I took it off I noticed like glue peeling on the back where it was touching my shirt. Just like the pictures you shown only bigger and the area was really noticeable. So disappointed, brought it back ASAP, reordered as they promised me it was likely just "a bad batch", SA said "I havent heard or seen anyone complain about this." So the new one came after a few weeks, I did see it come back being available online on and off. Once I got the new one, I inspected and it was not there, a week later, and it was not even worn daily, I saw a small spot of peeling in the front, again just liek the one on the picture, wiped it off, but once it dried, you can spot the white plastic like peeling. So I brought it back again. When I did this time, and it was still within 14 days, the SA was forcing me to just get a replacement. How unfair? I fight it off, and they refunded me. They said they will reorder, but honestly Im so heart broken and the customer service was bad that I dont know anymore. So disappointed with LV and their quality, so disappointed on the SA who wanted to push for me to just get exchange for the 3rd time, in the end, I got my money back as it was within the period and it was not as if I changed my mind, would I buy a bag that is damaged? Anyways, thinking of the marine rouge, but it is just not the same...........WHY? WHY? when you found the bag you like in terms of functionality and color/material then it was not crafted perfectly by LV????? Were spending thousands of dollars, why couldnt they make it right? What happened to all those returned "defective" bag. Im sure they know about the problem, and oh, by the way, I got my first one March, and the second try April. So if they knew their mistakes and corrected it, it is still not working.. And they are still selling the bag. They should stop production on this until they made it right.

I absolutely agree... I actually had to go through 3 Infrarouge PMs.
I kept the 2nd one... the outside is perfect, but the inside's hot stamp has a defect - part of the ink has rubbed off... when its a brand new bag. I did research on LV hot stamp fading, and it does after years of wear... but not for a new bag! I think it does on the empreinte leather too (saw a video on youtube about a speedy).

Either way, I still kept it cause I love it SO much... but everytime I see that inside hot stamp, it stabs my heart with pain and I am pretty scarred from the experience of having to exchange it 3 times. My SA was so wonderful and patient with me though hahaha.

I am definitely hesitant about future LV purchases... so many quality issues, not acceptable for the price. :sad:

I realize that I didn't answer this for you! I rebought it for a (unbelievable) 4th time. Yes, that one had the issue too... But I kept it. I know that sounds crazy, but that's how much I live for this combo. I think it'll stop production one day soon and I wanted to have one. I carry it rarely but really enjoy it when I do. I just decided to accept it with its flaws. If you don't like a bag with issues, I'd steer clear of the PM... it's a lovely nightmare! Lol! [emoji162][emoji177] #LVorDie

Hey there!!! How are you loving your PM Infrarouge!? Any other new bags lately??

Loving loving loving!!!! Still doing check ups for trouble but she's been good! I did get a damier cosmetic pouch that I can stick all my loose things in + my mints and lotion on the side and I can fit my keys and phone on top since it's tapered. Wallet in the front, tissues and business cards in the back. lol! Having a regular configuration for each bag is the only way to not forget my keys and phone in my office, or my phone at home. So I should just go ahead and get the mono pm since it's already all planned out.

IMG_0128.JPG

I haven't really seen anything yet that's called out to me. I'm waiting patiently for something to come along.

Reactions: LVorDie