Louis Vuitton Neverfull pouch sizing?

kashmira

Team Orange
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
I am looking for a Neverfull pouch to keep receipts in when travelling but I am a bit unsure about the sizing (I have been looking at Ebay listings and the size isn't mentioned on the listings I have seen). Does this pouch have the same measurements regardless if it originally came with the Neverfull PM, MM or GM?

I am looking for a Neverfull pouch to keep receipts in when travelling but I am a bit unsure about the sizing (I have been looking at Ebay listings and the size isn't mentioned on the listings I have seen). Does this pouch have the same measurements regardless if it originally came with the Neverfull PM, MM or GM?
I believe they are different sizes based on the bag.

However, a tip I have for estimating size is if you already have a Monogram Canvas bag, count the number of flowers/LVs on the item you are considering purchasing, and then look at your bag that you already own and count them out; you can then visually get a feel for the size of the bag or SLG you are thinking about!

Reactions: kashmira
The PM is smaller than the GM/MM, which are the same. But if you're wanting to look for NF pouches, check out Fashionphile. They have a ton of them for sale and in excellent/very good condition, too. They mention the size of the pouch as well.

Reactions: kashmira
I believe they are different sizes based on the bag.

However, a tip I have for estimating size is if you already have a Monogram Canvas bag, count the number of flowers/LVs on the item you are considering purchasing, and then look at your bag that you already own and count them out; you can then visually get a feel for the size of the bag or SLG you are thinking about!
Thanks for a good advice!

The PM is smaller than the GM/MM, which are the same. But if you're wanting to look for NF pouches, check out Fashionphile. They have a ton of them for sale and in excellent/very good condition, too. They mention the size of the pouch as well.
Thanks a lot! I will have a look (but preferably I'd like to find one in Europe to avoid customs chargers/25% VAT on top of the price)

Thanks to you I realized it is the GM/MM I am looking for!