Louis Vuitton Monogram V Collection

Resurrecting an old thread. Wondering how everyone feels about this collection in 2024. Are you still carrying your v speedies and neverfulls? I’ve always really liked the grenade and turquoise colors against the mono . Anyone??
I am! The pink speedy v although it has seen much better days. The v screen print has come off a bit in one area and some cracking along the zipper but I still love it and get compliments all the time.

Reactions: luvspurses
Resurrecting an old thread. Wondering how everyone feels about this collection in 2024. Are you still carrying your v speedies and neverfulls? I’ve always really liked the grenade and turquoise colors against the mono . Anyone??
I am kicking myself as I had the pick speedy and the turquoise NF and sold both. I loved this collection and regret selling! I did find a preloved pink speedy and I am excited to use it again….i would definitely buy the NF if I could find it… Do you have pieces or are you thinking of buying?

Reactions: luvspurses
I am kicking myself as I had the pick speedy and the turquoise NF and sold both. I loved this collection and regret selling! I did find a preloved pink speedy and I am excited to use it again….i would definitely buy the NF if I could find it… Do you have pieces or are you thinking of buying?
Have both but haven’t used them in a while . That’s going to change lol. The one thing I struggle with is the speedy not having a strap but I’ll just have to get over that! Too pretty to be ignored any longer : )

Also wanted to add that this collection had a pochette accessoires as did the Sprouse roses . I really wish they still included the full size pochette with seasonal collection releases because a phone can fit inside unlike the mini pochettes