Louis Vuitton Hawaii !!!!!

Congrats on your new OTG! It's beautiful. Yay, that you made it back to Hawaii. I love it when people come here. I live in Honolulu, but also like the laid back vibe of Maui. :heart:

Thank you, @brnicutie! I hope that I will be able to visit your beautiful island too one of these days. We took our honeymoon in Maui, and vacations are always sadly short -- so, so far, we keep returning to Maui. I truly believe some places on this earth have special vibrations, and Hawaii is deeply spectacular that way. I can't wait to feel the differences between the islands. :heart:

Six years passed between trip 1 and 2, and then four years between trips 2 and 3. After this visit, we are wondering how we can get that number down to like -- maybe every other year? Might need to sell more of my handbags to make this happen :lol:

Reactions: brnicutie
Thank you, @brnicutie! I hope that I will be able to visit your beautiful island too one of these days. We took our honeymoon in Maui, and vacations are always sadly short -- so, so far, we keep returning to Maui. I truly believe some places on this earth have special vibrations, and Hawaii is deeply spectacular that way. I can't wait to feel the differences between the islands. :heart:

Six years passed between trip 1 and 2, and then four years between trips 2 and 3. After this visit, we are wondering how we can get that number down to like -- maybe every other year? Might need to sell more of my handbags to make this happen :lol:
You guys will like it on Oahu. There are more things to do, more dining options, and unfortunately more people. :lol:

• Love
Reactions: Purse Chakra
Does anyone know what the price of Carmel bag is in Hawaii (just wanted to see if their is big price difference than California )? Thanks !

You are taking about the Mahina Carmel right?

@brnicutie CA will be more accurate of course so wait for his answer but I love this bag and they had it when I was there in July. I am just chiming in to say it was a big difference. (I think it was something like $4550 vs. the mainland’s $5,000. I would have gotten it but that is still over my per-bag limit… But I just love this bag! I hope you get it!)

• Love
Reactions: brnicutie
Does anyone know what the price of Carmel bag is in Hawaii (just wanted to see if their is big price difference than California )? Thanks !

@brnicutie CA will be more accurate of course so wait for his answer but I love this bag and they had it when I was there in July. I am just chiming in to say it was a big difference. (I think it was something like $4550 vs. the mainland’s $5,000. I would have gotten it but that is still over my per-bag limit… But I just love this bag! I hope you get it!)
Yes, you are right @Purse Chakra. My CA confirmed it’s $4550. Lmk if you want his info @saminaah.

• Love

Thank you so much! It has been a bag I've been thinking/obsessing over for a while :smile:

• Love