Lou Camera Bag

I’m thinking about getting the Lou Camera Bag as my next purchase, but wanted to know if this is one of the bags that goes on sale when YSL does their sales? If so, I may just wait until then to get it. How often do the sales happen? I’m hoping to get it in either dark beige or black with gold hardware.
SL has sales though i think things sell out very quickly on their website. You can usually find SL on sale at other department stores as other have already mentioned. One that hasn't been mentioned yet is ssense - they have a sale usually at some point in the summer and one during the fall/winter. They used to have a much wider selection of SL on sale but they're getting more difficult to come by as they rise in popularity; i got my lou camera bag black with ghw for 30% off from ssense this past January; a lot of their bags were on sale through their private sale so i think you may need a purchase history with them. It wasn't like this in previous years - perhaps COVID related? May revert back to public sale for the summer one.

My bag is almost 4 years old (used less than 20 times but still) so they won't do it under warranty. I asked how much it would be. We're in lockdown here so I can't go to a store...

Can anyone posts photos and experience if their bags has had dents similar to this? I purchased mine from matches fashion and I saw another girl here who had it severe after 7 months of use and got an exchange from SL directly. However I've only used mine twice since purchasing it in April (even if I used it everyday it's not supposed to look like this after 1 month). And matches fashion is trying to dispute that it's wear & tear.. I'm trying to gather as many evidence as I can that it's a manufacturing fault.

Attachments

• 26D5F723-54EC-4A44-8E25-BF87C0E65080.jpeg
    26D5F723-54EC-4A44-8E25-BF87C0E65080.jpeg
    509.2 KB · Views: 62
Can anyone posts photos and experience if their bags has had dents similar to this? I purchased mine from matches fashion and I saw another girl here who had it severe after 7 months of use and got an exchange from SL directly. However I've only used mine twice since purchasing it in April (even if I used it everyday it's not supposed to look like this after 1 month). And matches fashion is trying to dispute that it's wear & tear.. I'm trying to gather as many evidence as I can that it's a manufacturing fault.
I'm not really sure what I'm looking at. could you clarify what the issue is?

Never had this issue. I have had it bulge at the top but my Marmont does the same. .Those dents look strange and not normal.