Lou Camera Bag - Colour Question

I was in the same place except that I wanted black with black hardware. I tried on both and preferred the beige. I wear mostly black dresses / coat.
If you can (we are in lockdown in Paris), go to the store and try them both !

It's a lovely bag and so easy to carry and to get in and out of

Reactions: shoes5678
I was in the same place except that I wanted black with black hardware. I tried on both and preferred the beige. I wear mostly black dresses / coat.
If you can (we are in lockdown in Paris), go to the store and try them both !

It's a lovely bag and so easy to carry and to get in and out of
I looked at that one too! I still keep leaning towards the beige. We are in lockdown in Toronto as well so online is my option. I will keep everyone posted on which I decide to go with

Just bought this from NM when they had the gift card promotions. Just came today. Looks beautiful but I just noticed a couple of very small indents. Would you go to store and see if they have another one??7C859328-06E3-41B1-BDA5-2C168AED399A.jpeg

Just bought this from NM when they had the gift card promotions. Just came today. Looks beautiful but I just noticed a couple of very small indents. Would you go to store and see if they have another one??View attachment 5059251

Ugh! How frustrating! I always say the same thing whenever people are contemplating a return - we spend far too much money on these items to receive anything less than perfect. Yes, bags will get scuffed and scratched over time, but there is a huge difference between purchasing an imperfect luxury item from a store vs. being the one to cause the damage to your own bag while using it! Hopefully they’ll have another bag in stock, that is dent-free!

Reactions: Moxisox
HI,

Thinking of getting a dark beige also. How's the color holding up in terms of color transfer Jessmarch27 and Hindi830. Also the leather, is it holding up well? Is it delicate as Chanel lambskin or Celine Trio smooth leather? In my experience, those 2 are the most delicate leather that I have and constantly have to baby them. I would like to use this Lou as an everyday bag. Thanks for any input.

Aww...she's too cute to be left in the closet. I see workout clothes and nice bags all time and never think twice about it. The combo is so normal where I live. I hope you'll put her to good use.

Hi! I have a question about colours if anyone knows? I’m in Australia. I can only buy the dark beige colour of the Lou camera bag. I’ve seen pictures and videos of other colours not available on their website. I’d love a light beige or Ive seen a light grey that’s pretty too. How do I get my hands on a light beige Lou camera bag?
Thanks so much

Hi There!
I just purchased my first YSL camera bag in dark beige. I love it, but it came with some black color transfer on it so now I have to go and exchange it! This made me want to ask, how has the color transfer been for this bag? I got it for the purpose of everyday use and I love the beige over the black because it goes with everything for me personally. I want to know if I need to be extremely careful with my clothing choices. I guess I can't wear it with jeans, but what about a dark colored dress, black pants, etc? I feel like this totally defeats the purpose of it being an "everyday" bag :sad:.