Lost my "$" money keyfob...

It never occured to me someone took it... maybe so? :shrugs: Now I'm going to have to remember everywhere I've been and if that was even possible... I don't normally let my bag out of my sight but now that I think about it, there were a couple of times...

So sorry to hear your keyfob is lost. Is there anyway to retrace your steps? I know you probably already did, but you never know sometimes things show up in strange places. Places you didn't think to look. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you find it somewhere soon.

Am sure nobody took it now... have retraced my entire weekend in my mind and it had to have just fallen off... of course it couldn't fall off in my car or in the house -- probably in a store. I'm going to call both stores I was at today in the morning and see if it by chance was turned in although I doubt it.

I found it!!!! I was putting stuff in the backseat of my car this morning for a meeting -- and there it was! :yes: It was almost shoved underneath the back of the seat and the seat -- am surprised I even saw it. I'd forgotten I stuck my purse in the backseat on Saturday to carry a passenger in the car...

Still not sure how it came off though, but now I'm worried about using more charms that do the same thing... the charm was just fine - not broken or anything.

I found it!!!! I was putting stuff in the backseat of my car this morning for a meeting -- and there it was! :yes: It was almost shoved underneath the back of the seat and the seat -- am surprised I even saw it. I'd forgotten I stuck my purse in the backseat on Saturday to carry a passenger in the car...

Still not sure how it came off though, but now I'm worried about using more charms that do the same thing... the charm was just fine - not broken or anything.

Woo-hoo!! You are a lucky girl!!

I'm so glad you found it!! The hooking mechanism on the charm must have caught against something when you were putting it into the backseat. Actually, I had something similar happen to me yesterday. It was with the hook on the shoulder strap of my Carly. I has putting it on my shoulder and it caught against something and the hook opened up! The strap came undone and the bag almost dropped but I was able to grab it. I think I will try to keep that hook in front of me from now on.

YAY!!! :yahoo: I'm so glad you found it! Very cool. :wlae:

HOORAYYY!!!!:woohoo:
Whew! What a relief. I know the panic - my perfume solid came off one day and I didn't realize it for awhile - it also came off in my car somehow. I keep it IN my purse now and haven't used a charm since. Need to build back up the courage!

I'm so glad you found it!! The hooking mechanism on the charm must have caught against something when you were putting it into the backseat. Actually, I had something similar happen to me yesterday. It was with the hook on the shoulder strap of my Carly. I has putting it on my shoulder and it caught against something and the hook opened up! The strap came undone and the bag almost dropped but I was able to grab it. I think I will try to keep that hook in front of me from now on.

I think you're exactly right -- it caught on something... I AM paranoid now though! I have always preferred the charms with the clip vs. the keychains with the round thing... but those round keychains wouldn't do that.

Glad you didn't drop your bag! If that happened to me and the bag dropped, then ALL my stuff would be everywhere because I rarely close them up.