Looking around for a Damier tote- opinions please!

Wait until the new Damier totes launch. The are going to be cute! It's sort of a cross between the Bagatillon Vertical. It looks really cute I can't wait to see it in real life.

I agree with the other posters--wait for the Hampstead. Or at least go to your local LV store and ask to see the spring lookbook. I think the Hampstead isn't coming out for another month or two, but it could be worth the wait...

:wtf: Michelle, I am in love with your Uzes!! It looks great on you, thanks so much for the pics. :smile: My only concern is that the Uzes is open on top- do you ever worry about that?

Thanks everyone for your input. Do you know when the new Damier totes are coming out?
I thinkn they said spring--April or May for the new totes.
I don't worry about the open top. I use it less as a purse (too big for me) and more as a tote esp for travel. I have everything in there in separate smaller items like a mini pochette or a damier trousse, so things are not likely to fall out. Plus it's deep....
I have one or two more pics showing the inside. I will get them and brb to post them. It has side buclkes that you can keep closed or open too.

I like Uzez too. If it has zipper top, I will definitely go with it. I'm thinking about Saleya GM, cause MM might be too small to put MacBook in. Anyone knows whether the new Hampstead is zipper top?