Look What I Learned To Do Today!!!

:shame: Thanks everyone for all your sweet coments! On to the questions!

pursemania...I am ready to go on braids (my leather is not bought at Balenciaga, sorry to repeat myself, but I want it clear to all)and charms both. I do need to buy some supplies and practice a little more for the handwrapped glass.

*Jem*...Everything I can make will have a different price which will depend on what you would choose for me to use. I can use real gemstones with 14kt white and yellow gold, or goldfilled wire, sterling silver, and faux gems and charms. I have wholesale catalogs that give me access to thousands of charms, pendants, and glass shapes of all kinds.

Rocksteady....I used 14kt wire on the pink heart. The glass is made by the glass artist who taught the class. She has been working with glass for over 35 years and is a second generation glass artist and her specialty is in kiln-work. Her signature pieces are hearts but she makes a vast assortment of shapes, I even saw a christmas tree. Her finished wrapped hearts cost $70-$90, and without the wrappings she charges $25-$50 for the glass alone. I plan on using the wrapping technique on less expensive glass shapes and gemstones as well as her beautiful glass.

tiramisu...I deffinitely have access to tons of kitty charms and possibly glass kitty shapes as well.

LouiseyPeasey...Oh how could you!!! Just kidding! Beverly had told me she thought the same, I guess I was trying to stay in denial. Thank you for letting me know!
:love: Thanks again to all who stopped by and gave me their sweet compliments, I really appreciate it!

Deana - I thought the pink one you made was TDF! Love the purplish detailing in the pink glass heart! I love the blue charm on the 05 turq! The colours REALLY complement eachother! BEAUTIFUL!!!

I love how creative you are - keep all those beautiful bbag pics coming! Can't wait til tomorrow!!

Hi Deana,

I make wire wrapped jewelry, and just wanted to say that I think your wrapping flows very nicely, and I, too, like yours the best. You did a wonderful job! I have not worked with square wire in my designs, but after seeing yours, I think I will look into it. Thanks for sharing!

cheers!
Pippi