Look What I Learned To Do Today!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo: Hi Ladies! For anyone waiting for more photos of my new Indigo City and family, they won't be up until tomorrow. I live in a coastal city and sometimes the fog can roll in, and it did so today. I had gone to a store last night called the Beadstation to find some charms for my new bag, and decided to go back today when the fog came in. I have wholesale catalogs where I can buy everything under the sun, but it is nice to see things in person. I had admired some pretty heartshaped glass wrapped in 14kt gold and sterling silver, and today the gal who makes them was giving a class. The pink heart is the one I made in class today and the 2 others I purchased from her. I am going to make my bags pretty tonight and hopefully will have some sun tomorrow for photos!
    :love:
    [​IMG]

**I had to remove comments nad e-mail address as we do not allow any advertising or selling here.
    Contact Vlad for specific permissions please.

Attached Files:

2. oh these are cute! =)

3. That's really pretty. And looks very complicated to make. Congrats.

4. deana those are SUPER cute. i LOVE the glass hearts.

i just got the coolest purse charms off of a store called minimoon.biz...and i was really pleased when they arrived. i am all about the charms lately since i don't have a BAG to decorate yet!!! and there are not enough cute ones out there!!!

everyone should have purse charms! the pink is my fave!

5. How fun!!!!! They are gorgeous!:smile: Perfect!

I want some.....:shame:

6. love the detail filigree on the beads, so cute:smile:

7. deana- so beautiful. Let us know when you are ready to go!

8. very nice!!

9. I love the charms! Very creative and cute. :love:

10. those are adorable!!

I need one for every bag I own. how much are they?

11. Lovely Deana! You're so creative!

12. Deana, I love the pale pink heart you made, it is the proper carebear heart shape. What fun! I love to make stuff too. What kind of equipment do you need to make glass hearts with metal trim?

13. Deana,
    you're so artistic! they are so cute~ =)

14. WOW, what a talent!!! Can you make kitty shaped charms???

15. Deana, I hate to shatter a girl's dreams, but the Box was only introduced in fall '05. ;)