Longchamp Spring Summer 2021

Ooooh! That burgundy Neon bag is nice! If this comes in a bigger version I will definitely get it. :biggrin: I have been waiting for such a colour for quite a while now.

It should be coming - here it is in sizes S and M in my country. The colour is called Violet:

Reactions: Lizzys and Ludmilla
That’s gorgeous. I so wish this was being released in the United States. I don’t know why it wouldn’t be as there would be a big demand for it. I wish I knew someone in Asia who could get it for me

It was just launched in my country on 31 Dec. Maybe there is a delay before it is released in the US. Have you tried calling your boutique to check?

It should be coming - here it is in sizes S and M in my country. The colour is called Violet:

Thank you! Our stores will be closed until the end of January (at least), so I have to wait. :smile: Hopefully my boutique survives.

That’s the thing - the leather feels softer than the regular Cuirs but firmer to the touch. It’s like pressing your fingers on a plush chair (cos the bag is stuffed) and finding that the leather on the chair is of a finer grain than the regular chair you are used to, if that makes sense. No, the strap stays haha. I will just find ways to keep it clean
Yeah...lol...I think I get it...love your description :tup:

Some new pics of ss21
The pink floral scarf inside the black filet looks so pretty. Such a cute collection!

is my XS Year of the Ox CNY Cuir. I think this is my favourite CNY Cuir so far (I also have the Dog, Pig and Rat). The leather is so buttery soft and love the graphics and colours!! I nearly bought the S cos of the softness but decided to stick to the plan of XS for all except the Dragon and Horse when I will get the S (my animal sign and LC’s logo respectively)

Soooo cute!!! I wish I could own one. Doesn't look like it is in US. :crybaby:

Last edited:
Soooo cute!!! I wish I could own one. Doesn't look like it is in US. :crybaby:

It's probably due to production issues cos of Covid :sad:

i did and they said this collection will only be available in Asia. I actually had a personal shopper who I use regularly to purchase it fromTokyo for me

It's probably due to production issues cos of Covid :sad: Glad you're still able to get one :biggrin:

Reactions: Lizzys
I was thinking that the American market wouldn’t be interested in the Chinese zodiac? No point selling it here than...too small niche?

They had a global launch of the Pig and Rat bags in the last couple of years. Not sure about the sales during those launches but I think that it’s likely cos of Covid, they don’t want to incur higher costs when the sales are not guaranteed to be high because of the niche market. Plus, overall sales have definitely been bad due to Covid

They had a global launch of the Pig and Rat bags in the last couple of years. Not sure about the sales during those launches but I think that it’s likely cos of Covid, they don’t want to incur higher costs when the sales are not guaranteed to be high because of the niche market. Plus, overall sales have definitely been bad due to Covid
True that too. :yes:

Reactions: SmokieDragon
I just purchased the large 3D hobo in violet/ grape from the LC website. I have been able to purchase my 3Ds for about half price in the past, but I couldn’t wait for the off chance of a sale on this beauty....and it was worth it. LC shipped it to me in 2 days, beautifully wrapped as always.

I just purchased the large 3D hobo in violet/ grape from the LC website. I have been able to purchase my 3Ds for about half price in the past, but I couldn’t wait for the off chance of a sale on this beauty....and it was worth it. LC shipped it to me in 2 days, beautifully wrapped as always.
Pictures or it didn’t happen :biggrin::happydance: