Longchamp Spring Summer 2021

Here is my XS Year of the Ox CNY Cuir. I think this is my favourite CNY Cuir so far (I also have the Dog, Pig and Rat). The leather is so buttery soft and love the graphics and colours!! I nearly bought the S cos of the softness but decided to stick to the plan of XS for all except the Dragon and Horse when I will get the S (my animal sign and LC’s logo respectively)

View attachment 4944381View attachment 4944382
:love:So adorable! you have a great collection. We need a group photo:biggrin:
Beautiful bag!!!:heart:

lovely bag!
I recently ordered a xs Le Pliage Cuir Leather handbag from the Longchamp website, but it did not come with a dust bag. I saw few youtube videos showing the same bag as mine they all got the dust bags, so I was wondering if you received a dust bag in your package? I'm wondering whether they forgot to include it or simply don't include dustbags when the leather bag was on sale....

Reactions: SmokieDragon
lovely bag!
I recently ordered a xs Le Pliage Cuir Leather handbag from the Longchamp website, but it did not come with a dust bag. I saw few youtube videos showing the same bag as mine they all got the dust bags, so I was wondering if you received a dust bag in your package? I'm wondering whether they forgot to include it or simply don't include dustbags when the leather bag was on sale....
I get dust bags with all my leather bags purchased online or from the store whether the bag is on sale or not. Maybe call customer service and let them know? They probably missed out. See if they can send you one?

lovely bag!

It should have come with a dust bag

Reactions: icedew