Longchamp Le Pliage comparisons - Color and Sizes

Look similar. But vermillion more orange on your picture.

I've seen vermilion and it is definitely not orangey. I would say it is a few shades lighter than cherry but not orange like paprika or poppy.

I agree. While Vermillion can look more orangey when compared to a cooler/blue-based red, there's no mistaking it for orange or even red-orange.

Thanl you for sharing the link and I noticed I did ask myself which red that was. Red is a mysterious color that I can't seem to differentiate too well from pictures. Unless they have that distinguishable orange tone, otherwise I really can't tell them apart. :smile:

You're welcome :smile: I've had a lot of "practice" I'm telling reds apart; when I used to collect nail polish, I'd buy a lot of red cremes (it's my favorite type of color and finish) with the excuse that each new one was different enough from the last. But when I showed them to friends they'd say "why do you have so many of the same one?" :lol: It is more difficult to spot subtle color differences from photos alone, though.

You're welcome :smile: I've had a lot of "practice" I'm telling reds apart; when I used to collect nail polish, I'd buy a lot of red cremes (it's my favorite type of color and finish) with the excuse that each new one was different enough from the last. But when I showed them to friends they'd say "why do you have so many of the same one?" :lol: It is more difficult to spot subtle color differences from photos alone, though.

I agree about red polish, they all look the same to me but they aren't. I just couldn't tell them apart from pics, only on the nail. High five nail polish fiend! I collect nail polish too.

I agree about red polish, they all look the same to me but they aren't. I just couldn't tell them apart from pics, only on the nail. High five nail polish fiend! I collect nail polish too.

I moved overseas and I couldn't take my whole collection with me; I had +1000 bottles :sad: I gave a lot of them away and the rest live at a family member's house.
Collecting LCs has replaced collecting NPs for me :graucho:

Here are comparison shots of Vermillion Red 2014, Paprika 2013, Poppy 2014

Observation:

Vermillion is definitely red, just looks orangey beside the red-orange shades

Poppy is slightly darker (maybe just a shade darker) than Paprika. Both are red-orange. So hard to tell when they are not together, and also on photos. You can only see the difference when they are side by side, in person or when photographed with flash.

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    272.2 KB · Views: 893
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    285.4 KB · Views: 917
  • 03.JPG
    03.JPG
    310.6 KB · Views: 916
  • 04.JPG
    04.JPG
    647.2 KB · Views: 930
Mint? can someone define that one for me... see when i think mint i think a light green but it doesn't look that way when i google it nor the photo of the one i just bought... so perhaps i am just thinking the wrong shade?

Green is perhaps the lighter shade? either way both great colors just a wee bit confused lol enlighten me oh wise ones... :biggrin: