Longchamp Autumn - Winter 2018

Not sure where to post this, but does anyone know if this Mademoiselle will be part of the upcoming sale?

View attachment 4262849

It was on sale for 30% off in my local boutique here

i think smokie would know for sure since the sale has already started in her country but i would think so.

Indeed I know :biggrin: My SA seemed surprised that I wasn't interested in it and then I said, "Err, suede bottom..."

Seems likely that it will be included. (Edited to add: Although last fall I expected my patent/fur Mademoiselle to go into the sale and it did not.) I'll keep my eyes peeled for you at other locations too. Just fyi in case you don't know, those grommet Mademoiselles are color-blocked and I think the side of this one is a brownish color but I'm not sure exactly what the color name is.

View attachment 4262880 View attachment 4262882 View attachment 4262883

Thanks. I hadn’t really seen any photos showing the back and sides. I really like the bag from the front, but if the sides are colorblocked to add an additional color, that may be a little too much for me.

It was on sale for 30% off in my local boutique here

Indeed I know :biggrin: My SA seemed surprised that I wasn't interested in it and then I said, "Err, suede bottom..."

Thanks for the info. I hadn’t realized the bottom was suede — somehow I assumed it was the croc-embossed black, That will probably be a deal-killer for me as well. I don’t think my boutique will have this one, so you and @Cosmopolitan probably saved me from an expensive online mistake!

Thanks for the info. I hadn’t realized the bottom was suede — somehow I assumed it was the croc-embossed black, That will probably be a deal-killer for me as well. I don’t think my boutique will have this one, so you and @Cosmopolitan probably saved me from an expensive online mistake!

You’re very welcome and glad to help. To confirm, it is dark brown suede colour blocking at the sides and bottom

More findings from the sale in my home country: Bilberry LP Nylon is being discontinued (20% off), bye bye to Heritage WOC (black WOC 30% off), even Black Heritage Crossbodies are on sale - at this stage I'm beginning to think the entire Heritage line is being discontinued..., and Amazone Medium 30% off for Powder and Sand

1. Really no need for Bilberry LPN when you now have the Bilberrry LPClub.

2. I agree about the LP Heritage. That was my guess for the line to be discontinued when I thought about it a few wks ago. Here are some pix of the leather bags to be in the sale tomorrow. In thi one, u can see that all the colors including black are in the sale. Also, LC has shown no new colors for Spring19 which was a big clue.IMG_20181201_135442.jpg

1. Really no need for Bilberry LPN when you now have the Bilberrry LPClub.

2. I agree about the LP Heritage. That was my guess for the line to be discontinued when I thought about it a few wks ago. Here are some pix of the leather bags to be in the sale tomorrow. In thi one, u can see that all the colors including black are in the sale. Also, LC has shown no new colors for Spring19 which was a big clue.View attachment 4269012

There is a slight colour difference between the 2 Bilberries. The Club one looks more vibrant :biggrin:

Your pic looks so similar to the shelf at the boutique I was at today except the Black Heritage Hobo is now gone

But in the pic below that I posted last month in the spring thread you can see a white Heritage WOC in the upper right.

View attachment 4269023

Indeed!

Here it is also in Pink at the bottom left of the picture that @Cosmopolitan just posted:
6d08591f-b834-4657-84bf-32e0b677f4af-jpeg.4268502

There must be a tweak in the design like how they have tweaked the Madeleine Top Handle, hence the discount this season

Yes I’ve also been seeing all the black Heritage bags marked down everywhere. But in the pic below that I posted last month in the spring thread you can see a white Heritage WOC in the upper right.

View attachment 4269023

They are either modifying it or making a whole new line. The black full size wallet all the way on the bottom looks kind of too saggy to be the LPH leather.

As I said a couple of weeks ago on the previous page, I’ve always had a glimmer of hope that LC would remake the black Heritage bags with silver hardware. Guess we’ll find out soon enough what is happening to the line.

In this instagram pic posted by LC today the hardware sorta looks silver to me on the wallet but it’s hard to tell for sure.

EF2A6C96-DCD9-4B5C-B1DA-9D1DE9E67A1F.jpeg

Indeed!

Here it is also in Pink at the bottom left of the picture that @Cosmopolitan just posted:
6d08591f-b834-4657-84bf-32e0b677f4af-jpeg.4268502

There must be a tweak in the design like how they have tweaked the Madeleine Top Handle, hence the discount this season

That display is a mix of old and new. The pink bags on the bottom are the old LPH bags. That WOC has a panel behind the button that the White/Ivory one does not have.

Reactions: SmokieDragon