Loewe x Spirited Away

If there's anyone looking for the susuwatari mini hammock, Vestiaire themselves are selling one BELOW RETAIL saying that there's some storage mark at the opening of the bag - I can't see any such storage mark but it's a pretty good offer regardless given all the insane markups elsewhere! VC only sells items themselves when there's an issue with the prior transaction, but this also means the items has gone through their authentication process and is sitting in their warehouse currently. You can even try to lower the price further if you make an offer to the seller (which is VC)!

If there's anyone looking for the susuwatari mini hammock, Vestiaire themselves are selling one BELOW RETAIL saying that there's some storage mark at the opening of the bag - I can't see any such storage mark but it's a pretty good offer regardless given all the insane markups elsewhere! VC only sells items themselves when there's an issue with the prior transaction, but this also means the items has gone through their authentication process and is sitting in their warehouse currently. You can even try to lower the price further if you make an offer to the seller (which is VC)!

I nabbed this. Thank you!

An update, I was able to work with a seller on VC and was able to buy their Bo Mini Hammock for 2455! Now the taxes and duties added like 400 dollars but I feel the price was fair and reasonable. They made a little extra money, I get the bag at still a reasonable price. Now I wait for it to be authenticated and sent!
Can I ask if you asked VC why the order was cancelled? Because I presume the seller you bought from was Gabriela on VC, and VC seemed to have listed and sold a Boh hammock at a significantly lower (again lower than retail) cost, but with the exact same photos that were posted by Gabriela...

Has anyone had success with contacting Loewe re: the total lack of special packaging for some online orders? Or is it a lost cause?

I got the stickers and special packaging for my first order from the presale but nada for my 2nd order about a week later. I called and asked - they said they ran out due to high demand. I don't know how they couldn't plan enough for the known quantity of available items, but whatever. No offer for anything to make up for it - think it is a lost cause.

I got the stickers and special packaging for my first order from the presale but nada for my 2nd order about a week later. I called and asked - they said they ran out due to high demand. I don't know how they couldn't plan enough for the known quantity of available items, but whatever. No offer for anything to make up for it - think it is a lost cause.
Thanks, that’s what I figured! At least a small part of the reseller mark up I’ve had to pay is made up for by actually including some bags and notebooks unlike my presale order, I was just hoping for some stickers!

I had to cave in and get this cardholder, because it is just to cute!
And love that is is smaller than a regular portemonnaie. More space in the bag for other things! :biggrin:

Has anybody already using their pieces or the marquetry pieces from the Totoro collaboration? How is the Marquetry holding up? I would like to use the pieces so I can look at them everyday. :biggrin: These are my first Loewe pieces and I read that they are usually very sturdy.

5B97E327-0AC2-4D7E-B2F6-7F03E5D76920.jpeg
F3933932-AA51-4C3B-AE29-5E708B0D0A0C.jpeg
2B18676C-74AB-4850-9B5C-13D49586B03D.jpeg

I also got the raffle t-shirt! Is is supercute! Size M, have to wear it oversize or have my BF wear it. The details ar So cool. :heart:

F61167D0-ACC7-4F91-B63F-E519FD95609D.jpeg
E232A4C8-078C-4D76-9506-28274BA4B98B.jpeg
9908D1AD-5ECC-40EB-B387-FB1D71C147C8.jpeg

Congrats, I really want that cardholder! I may still cave and get the duck version as it seems to be more easily available and I like the slim design as well. I haven’t started using mine yet but I’m planning to - no point having them if you don’t enjoy them.

Congrats, I really want that cardholder! I may still cave and get the duck version as it seems to be more easily available and I like the slim design as well. I haven’t started using mine yet but I’m planning to - no point having them if you don’t enjoy them.

Which one do you have? :smile: In my home store they still have the frog and the duck coin purse.

When I bought my first designer bag in 2006 I saved my bag initially because I was so afraid it might get damaged and just awed at it at home, but after some time, I started using everything, which was much more fun than having all the stuff at home. Also good quality can withstand use anyway.

Reactions: rayceline
I got the blue Boh puzzle and the frog wallet. I would have preferred the frog cardholder and my ultimate goal is the frog flamenco, but I haven’t had any luck finding them at a price I’m willing to pay. I believe the Hong Kong pop up (which has the most stock, although still limited now) is open until 6th February; I’m going to swing by one more time and if they still have the duck cardholder I’ll get it, despite the white leather. I’ll just have to treat it gently!

Reactions: BrightStar57
I had to cave in and get this cardholder, because it is just to cute!
And love that is is smaller than a regular portemonnaie. More space in the bag for other things! :biggrin:

Has anybody already using their pieces or the marquetry pieces from the Totoro collaboration? How is the Marquetry holding up? I would like to use the pieces so I can look at them everyday. :biggrin: These are my first Loewe pieces and I read that they are usually very sturdy.

View attachment 5311394
View attachment 5311395
View attachment 5311396

I also got the raffle t-shirt! Is is supercute! Size M, have to wear it oversize or have my BF wear it. The details ar So cool. :heart:

View attachment 5311397
View attachment 5311398
View attachment 5311399
Congratulations on winning the lottery t-shirt! This is first time seeing it in detail and looks amazing.