Loewe x Spirited Away

If anyone in socal plans on going to the SCP store and curious about stock as of today: 1 lantern bag, 1 susuwatari tote, 1 otori sama mini puzzle, 1 aogaeru flamenco, 1 aogaeru wallet, assorted rtw, sneakers and candles. I happily bought a candle as I placed an order last Friday on the site and got the cancellation today. The scent is sweet and woody. Also I asked about the scratchers and it’s only for leather goods and the rtw so I couldn’t get one for my candle purchase. According to the SA all leftover stock from other US stores will be shipped to this store for sale. Sadly, they also cancelled the pop up with all the fun Spirited Away decor as the shipping was delayed and now most items have sold. So bummed. :sad:

I’ve been able to get fairly reasonable prices for items from resellers on Buyma, especially as you can use a 50$ coupon if you sign up for their newsletter. It’s a bit of a pain to keep asking multiple people if they can actually still source the item listed but I’ve been mostly successful looking there. I’m glad this is my favourite ghibli movie and I hopefully won’t be wanting quite as many things from any potential future collabs.

Last edited:
I've called customer service for the APAC region but unfortunately they can't give me an answer if the order went through as they need to check the stocks with the HQ. So I'll be waiting for their followup email~ I really hope it goes through :doh:

Just to add to the random reasons, I had emailed when I got the payment not authorized and the response was "Our Spirited Away Collection is very limited, and your latest order has been cancelled because of this". Which doesn't actually explain anything...

Doesn't explain anything and even sounds a bit condescending :sad: Sorry to hear that

Reactions: Logic
I’ve been able to get fairly reasonable prices for items from resellers on Buyma, especially as you can use a 50$ coupon if you sign up for their newsletter. It’s a bit of a pain to keep asking multiple people if they can actually still source the item listed but I’ve been mostly successful looking there. I’m glad this is my favourite ghibli movie and I hopefully won’t be wanting quite as many things from any potential future collabs.

Thanks for the tip!! Is buyma legit? I've never used it before but I'm getting so tempted. The mini puzzle is way cheaper compared to buying from Loewe...how does that work? Is it just cheaper there compared to Canada? It's so tempting but I don't want to get scammed :|

Screenshot_20220117-225238.pngScreenshot_20220117-225327.png

Last year I was able to get a totoro wallet no issues. I haven’t received my orders from this year yet but can update when I do. I’m also located in Canada and did sometimes find some cheaper prices but keep in mind the seller may not agree to alter the price listed on the package or mark as a gift so you will likely have to pay the additional duties that are otherwise incorporated into the price already on the Loewe website.

The other thing is I would take caution in looking at the ratings for the sellers and stick with higher rated ones to be cautious.

The last thing you’ll notice is many of these are listed as preorders meaning the seller doesn’t actually have the stock yet, so you have to message them to see if they can actually get a hold or the product or not, or you need to filter by “ready to ship”. A lot of these sellers are Japan based but seemingly able to check stores across Asia and Europe.

Another avenue I’ve been wondering about is the fact that on Instagram apparently the launch in Thailand isn’t until later this month? Does anyone in Asia know if this will provide more supply?

• Insightful
Reactions: wimp
If anyone in socal plans on going to the SCP store and curious about stock as of today: 1 lantern bag, 1 susuwatari tote, 1 otori sama mini puzzle, 1 aogaeru flamenco, 1 aogaeru wallet, assorted rtw, sneakers and candles. I happily bought a candle as I placed an order last Friday on the site and got the cancellation today. The scent is sweet and woody. Also I asked about the scratchers and it’s only for leather goods and the rtw so I couldn’t get one for my candle purchase. According to the SA all leftover stock from other US stores will be shipped to this store for sale. Sadly, they also cancelled the pop up with all the fun Spirited Away decor as the shipping was delayed and now most items have sold. So bummed. :sad:
Anyone around your area would be very lucky if they wanted to pick up something from the collection, there seems to be a good amount left at this stage in the launch