Loewe x Spirited Away

Honestly I think that's about it for hype releases - personally I am a fan of Loewe's normal releases as well (the recent Herbarium collection was amazingly pretty) but you can rest assured 99% of the items won't be as sought after as anything in the Studio Ghibli collabs. I am also always looking forward to what each iteration of Paula's Ibiza would bring, but am not a fan of most of the Eye/Loewe/Nature collections.
There seems to be a theme of fruits and flowers. I’m after unique colour combos for the puzzle bag. I quite like the light shades such as ‘sand’ and ‘ghost’

My order was shipped last Friday, and it is still stuck at Canada custom. It's been 5 days with "Clearance Event" status!!! Why are the holding up my packages? Duty and tax is already paid for. Scary thing is tracking had been showing 3 pieces, and today only 2 pieces. Hope one of my boxes is not seized :sad: The target delivery date is today, it does not look like I'll be getting them day.

I think something went wrong with their website ... because the susuwatari tote was available and I paid for it and now it's unavailable again. My order will probably get cancelled but I guess it's worth a try

Edit: Seems like there's still stock for susuwatari tote... hopefully it wont get cancelled! Goodluck guys!

Last edited:
I was just also able to check out with the susuwatari mini hammock - I caught it around 9:20am EST when it became available again before it was even appearing through the “in stock” filter. Checked out and received my order confirmation at 9:30, now it is showing up in the “in stock” search but the item is unavailable when you select it… fingers crossed!!

Ugh, came here to vent. Part of my order was canceled 30 minutes ago, the susuwatari fisherman hat. I can't believe it especially when I went through the grueling process of ordering it 30 minutes after I got the pre-launch link (which was 15 minutes late last week). Like I thought I would be one of the early ones?

Really disappointed and I should have know that them sending out 1/2 of the items was weird. At least they refunded immediately.

I'm joining the crowd of disappointed people with cancelled orders.....

Ugh, came here to vent. Part of my order was canceled 30 minutes ago, the susuwatari fisherman hat. I can't believe it especially when I went through the grueling process of ordering it 30 minutes after I got the pre-launch link (which was 15 minutes late last week). Like I thought I would be one of the early ones?

Really disappointed and I should have know that them sending out 1/2 of the items was weird. At least they refunded immediately.
How long did it take for the refund to be processed?