Locky BB

Just bought this bag in the mono and blue jean. The lock is what’s so fab ladies! Who among us wants to be understated. It’s not crazy small. Fits plenty for a night or day out with a flat card case. Phone. Glasses. Lip liner. The blue is so fantastic and most likely limited. The Blanche bb top handle is useless. The Locky is a festive mini Kelly without being boring. If you want classic... one can always over pay for a Chanel Rectangular
Mini. Yawn

Just bought this bag in the mono and blue jean. The lock is what’s so fab ladies! Who among us wants to be understated. It’s not crazy small. Fits plenty for a night or day out with a flat card case. Phone. Glasses. Lip liner. The blue is so fantastic and most likely limited. The Blanche bb top handle is useless. The Locky is a festive mini Kelly without being boring. If you want classic... one can always over pay for a Chanel Rectangular
Mini. Yawn
Yes!!! I have it in mono/noir and love the lock detail.....

Reactions: Miss World
Hi ladies. Please can you tell me if the strap always stands up when you wear this over the shoulder or cross body? The One Handle strap used to flap down when worn in this way. Many thanks :smile:

Look back in this thread. Your thread was already merged with another one. There are a few other threads as well.

I have looked back at this thread. I’ve created threads myself to get more information. I know the bag is small from inside, Ive seen it in store. Most reviews are just opinions on how small it is, i want to know more from someone who has it to tell me in depth about it. I’ve googled this bag as well and nothing has come up but thanks

Hi Ladies, I don’t know if this is the right thread, but I really need some expertise on my Locky BB. Last week I’ve bought the monograme black from the LV website (Europe) and I’ve got it delivered on Friday. However I am freaking out a bit. After close inspection I saw that the hardware where the handle is and where you can hook your shoulderstrap is very different than what I saw on the website and other pictures. I’ve already contacted LV and send them the pictures and waiting for their reply.
Can anybody tell me if this is a newer model?? Or is this a fake?? I am really freaking out.
I would really appreciate your expertise on this.
The datecode is FL2119

I will attach some pictures of the hardware.
One picture is from the LV website.

Attachments

• B45713A2-5F02-4295-9E47-0D52BE273703.jpeg
    B45713A2-5F02-4295-9E47-0D52BE273703.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 312
  • 9EA94B4D-302E-49D0-97D0-02AB5E950779.png
    9EA94B4D-302E-49D0-97D0-02AB5E950779.png
    353 KB · Views: 303
  • 6D9A6F44-761B-4EC0-87A6-24D04180610A.jpeg
    6D9A6F44-761B-4EC0-87A6-24D04180610A.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
Hi Ladies, I don’t know if this is the right thread, but I really need some expertise on my Locky BB. Last week I’ve bought the monograme black from the LV website (Europe) and I’ve got it delivered on Friday. However I am freaking out a bit. After close inspection I saw that the hardware where the handle is and where you can hook your shoulderstrap is very different than what I saw on the website and other pictures. I’ve already contacted LV and send them the pictures and waiting for their reply.
Can anybody tell me if this is a newer model?? Or is this a fake?? I am really freaking out.
The datecode is FL2119

I'm not much of help but I did play with this bag back in Jan this year and didn't notice the hardware on the handles looking like that. But that been said I wouldn't be surprised if they did modify the design. Yours do look better in that it means the clasp from the shoulder strap will not rub on the handles like the earlier version. I wouldn't worry it's a fake if it came from the store.

The datecode is FL2119

I have this bag and my hardware looks different than yours. Mine looks like the website, I live in the US. Is it possible they changed the hardware recently?

I did notice a $50 increase in the locky. Didn’t it used to be $1650 or am I making this up? It’s currently $1700 on the website.

ETA: @Deeyah please calm down. If you got it from the LV website then you have no reason to question it’s authenticity.. LV has switched up minor details on bags in the past.

Reactions: Zoffen
Ladies, thank you for all the comments. LV called me today and said there is a slight modification on the hardware of the handle. My Locky BB has the new modification. I was told that on the previous model the hardware of the shoulder straps rubbed against the leather handle. The Locky BB with the slight modification is not on their website yet, but LV will update it soon as I was told.

I am really relieved now:smile:
Thanks again!

Hi ladies. Please can you tell me if the strap always stands up when you wear this over the shoulder or cross body? The One Handle strap used to flap down when worn in this way. Many thanks :smile:

Hey! I know it has been a while, but I bought this bag online in the episode leather, rose ballerine. It had a dent in it on the front from the handle resting on the surface of the bag, so I had to send it back. I ordered it again and it had TWO dents from the handle, just on the back this time. The handle doesn't stay standing completely on its own. It's stiff and pretty light but the hardware attachments behave like hinges, so the handle isn't stationary.

I'm thinking the dents were from the bag being in storage in the warehouse, because I called LV Customer Care and they got me in touch with a store that had a perfect bag, they sent me a picture and it was smooth and perfect like I would have expected. I haven't ordered it yet though because it doesn't have that extra metal loop for the crossbody strap that one woman was talking about earlier in this post. It shows it on the LV website, but both of the ones I received in person did not have that extra metal piece specifically for wearing the bag crossbody.