Lock and Walk

mixlv

Wendy S The Loving Fifty
Dec 18, 2014
I've been looking for an ivory bucket bag for YEARS and when I tried this beauty on I knew it was the one. It's gorgeous and it's the perfect size. The pics aren't the best and don't show how luxurious this bag feels. Love the ivory with the gold chain and gold hardware. MIF. I sold my Bella in galet because it wouldn't stay cinched and closed and this one has a button and a magnetic closure.

Attachments

• IMG_9591.jpg
    IMG_9591.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_9593.jpg
    IMG_9593.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_9594.jpg
    IMG_9594.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_9592.jpg
    IMG_9592.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 119
I've been looking for an ivory bucket bag for YEARS and when I tried this beauty on I knew it was the one. It's gorgeous and it's the perfect size. The pics aren't the best and don't show how luxurious this bag feels. Love the ivory with the gold chain and gold hardware. MIF. I sold my Bella in galet because it wouldn't stay cinched and closed and this one has a button and a magnetic closure.
I tried this on last month and fell in love! Seriously considering it. I especially loved the gold chain and it looked great when I used it as the shoulder strap. Love the versatility and the shade of ivory. I may be purchasing this in a few weeks. Are you still loving it? Any concerns?